Warren JFK Opening

JFK won't look past anyone on their schedule, never have.

Champion is turning into a nice little rivalry, they have improved and return their running back. Garfield and Aquinas will be the best teams we face next season. Girard still has a few players but loses the last of their great athletes, they will not be the same team that they have been. Memorial played us hard last season and I expect nothing different this season. Reserve loses a lot too plus a new staff could mean big changes, should be interesting. Valley and CCC are a few years away. Gilmour can be up one year down the next. Fairport, not too sure about either.

The schedule sets up nicely. This should be the Eagles best team since 2016, it will interesting to see it play out.

Champion D5 - getting better the last 2 years
Berlin Western Reserve D6 - perennial playoff contender
Gmen D5- solid program
Girard D4 - 2 years removed from a D4 state runner-up - very good program
Valley Christian - D7 up and down but always some talent in the program
Cleveland Central Catholic - D3/4 - Very dangerous and physical team most years
Fairport Harbor D7 don't know much
Gilmour Academy D5 good solid program
STA D7 - excellent program - has a state championship
C Memorial - D6/7 storied history - great coach in his 2nd year...will be better

Looks pretty solid for a D7 program in eastern Ohio....if you look past just about any team on this schedule you could easily go home with a L
For D7 it’s a really good schedule, would be harder if it were a public school at D7 playing that schedule tho, but they don’t have any game where they don’t have a chance is what I meant, all winnable games depending on who they hire as a coach, bayuk isn’t easy shoes to fill at all

Campbell from what I heard has an absolute monster entering his freshmen year and a very good sophmore as well.

Campbell from what I heard has an absolute monster entering his freshmen year and a very good sophmore as well.
Junior high football to varsity football is a big jump but I'm sure Coach Sikora will have him coached up. Campbell was fast and athletic on the line last year and they probably will be again this season. Kennedy has a lot of experience and talent returning on both sides of the ball spearheaded by two All-State 4 year starters. This will definitely be a game to watch.

Junior high football to varsity football is a big jump but I'm sure Coach Sikora will have him coached up. Campbell was fast and athletic on the line last year and they probably will be again this season. Kennedy has a lot of experience and talent returning on both sides of the ball spearheaded by two All-State 4 year starters. This will definitely be a game to watch.
I was just talking in terms of some bright spots for the young devils, no shot in hell I would pick them to beat Kennedy tho lol

I was just talking in terms of some bright spots for the young devils, no shot in hell I would pick them to beat Kennedy tho lol
Oh they definitely had a couple last year! Their D End was really good. The difference in them from the year before to last was pretty amazing. They'll be a handful.

I only have youth tackle and flag coaching experience, but couple that with my college playing experience and I may have a shot! ?

In all seriousness, I’m sure they will land a great coach. Awesome tradition coupled with recent success is very attractive.

The position will be filled on the 24th now to comply with the diocese. The search is going very well. I feel really good about how things are going.
come on jaws there is no search, this job was awarded before Bayuk left. But also like the direction of the new staff

come on jaws there is no search, this job was awarded before Bayuk left. But also like the direction of the new staff
What staff and what direction is it heading? I can be amusing sometimes to hear what the rumors are.

What staff and what direction is it heading? I can be amusing sometimes to hear what the rumors are.
DC, will be the new head coach and two former head coaches will be in charge of the offense. Solid hires, hopefully the Eagles won’t miss a beat. Being a recent graduate I’m excited with the way things are headed

DC, will be the new head coach and two former head coaches will be in charge of the offense. Solid hires, hopefully the Eagles won’t miss a beat. Being a recent graduate I’m excited with the way things are headed
So prologo as HC and who is with Mendenez on the offense?? Rumor is he went to jfk so I assume he is at least one of those people you are talking about.

Dom prolongo is the guy
Yes. Coach Pro is going to be the next head coach. It's been known by some of the key players and their parents for weeks now. This is the absolute best possible scenario. Some key assistants are being retained and some new blood is coming in. There also may be an assistant coming back from the championship season. There is renewed excitement and buzz around the program and kids right now, which really should translate into big things.