Warren G. Harding 2024

Well, Super Mario had the most dominant performance I have ever seen - so we are probably both right. :)

I'd say both of them plus Bowden plus Clarett. (Wow).
Funny...we both can be right. Mario's late game heroic against Glenville was amazing. Provitt's highlight tape is amazing too if you never saw it.

Man that playoff game when Shepas went with a wildcat at the end of the fourth (not common back then) was genius. I thought we had it in the bag.
I think it was Kokal (Sp?) started zipping those passes ugh!!!!!

Yep. Manningham set up that drive too, to force ot. If ever we needed a touch back on the ko that was it. Great win for WGH but brutal loss for us. Honestly, both those games and atmospheres were so freaking incredible they may be only losses I consider great memories.

It gets tough to compare players from different eras. Offenses threw the ball a lot more in the 2000's and it favors the later eras. If you added WWR qbs, the Richardsons's would be somewhere on there.

Stats never tell the whole story, but as the guy from Warren with the most numbers at my fingertips, I can use them to eliminate any bias on my part. Plus, it's pretty cool to look at it from a fantasy football perspective.

Some folks on social media are still asking me, "Where's such & such?" It's been a clean debate though.

Anything new going on at WGH? Heard Chaz Coleman getting a lot of interest. Is the transfer Sims from Girard, going to be able to play the whole season?

Last edited:
Stats never tell the whole story, but as the guy from Warren with the most numbers at my fingertips, I can use them to eliminate any bias on my part. Plus, it's pretty cool to look at it from a fantasy football perspective.

Some folks on social media are still asking me, "Where's such & such?" It's been a clean debate though.
Agree. Stats now are insane due to modern offenses.
John Ziegler, Ty Hicks and Doug Stubbs were as good as any player WGH has had except MC and MM.

Hell of a staff. Played for Coach Rich and Mcdaniels at Solon. Great coach, exponentially better man. Go Raiders!

RIP to one of my favorite people. Nick Angelo never forgot where he came from.

Article on senior-to-be Airiz Coleman Bey on his verbal commit to Brown University!

Up close views of the new score/video board and indoor facility.

IMG_5097.jpeg

IMG_5110.jpeg

Looks great! Can you get some shots inside the new indoor facility?
I’m heading into town in a few weeks and want to stop by and see if I can get inside.

Last edited:
Looks great! Can you get some shots inside the new indoor facility?
I’m heading into town in a few weeks and want to stop by and see if I can get inside.
I have yet to get a tour of the building. If I ever do, I’ll get some pics.

Harding with another excellent hire as they named Rick Shepas the new athletic director.

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOO!

I can't speak for the Youngstown area, but here in Massillon....Shepas was much like Donald Trump, people either hated him or loved him. I'm sure there were a few who could take him or leave him but not many, the majority was either hate or love. I personally really really liked him. Should be a good hire.

I can't speak for the Youngstown area, but here in Massillon....Shepas was much like Donald Trump, people either hated him or loved him. I'm sure there were a few who could take him or leave him but not many, the majority was either hate or love. I personally really really liked him. Should be a good hire.
I think the excitement that Warren is showing is the fact Harding is making moves after years and years of stagnation. Regardless of one’s opinions of Shepas, this proves they give a shi….

Great hire! He will serve Warren extremely well!
What ever you do, don't give him a microphone. The ice cream story and his playing days will never end😆
Great guy, but haven't been to booster club meeting since he left. My God could that guy talk. One nite he spoke for well over an hour about nothing related to football. Loved his fire tho.