Walnut Hills 2021

the coach at Taft is probably a candidate. he's had that program going and developed some talent, just not very much postseason success. but seems like he runs a good program and that's what's most important.
Coach Jeff Cargile would not leave Taft for the Walnut Hills job! Taft has a lot more athletes and he has that program rolling! Walnut is not a good job!

James Crook III has been named the new Walnut Hills Head Football Coach. He comes from Princeton. He coached linebackers and the JV. Looks like a solid hire. He does have experience in CPS. At least, he would have more support from the Alumni and Boosters at Walnut compared to the other CPS coaches.

James Crook III has been named the new Walnut Hills Head Football Coach. He comes from Princeton. He coached linebackers and the JV. Looks like a solid hire. He does have experience in CPS. At least, he would have more support from the Alumni and Boosters at Walnut compared to the other CPS coaches.

He parlayed that into the WH job...wow, good for him. Good luck coach.

ion about this hire. He a JV coach he never been a coordinator?

Best of luck to Coach Crook. He now must deal with CPS Circus Act. Looks like one of his best returning players is now at Elder and more may leave WH if CPS doesn’t go back to in person classes asap.

How can you say this without knowing why someone was actually dismissed or do your know why this Coach was dismissed?
Easy, I am a CPS alum and a former CPS athlete. They have a lengthy track record of questionable moves. And if they had a lick of common sense, CAPE would still be open. I am hearing the reasons for his dismissal was due to him siding with the players to play this fall.

Easy, I am a CPS alum and a former CPS athlete. They have a lengthy track record of questionable moves. And if they had a lick of common sense, CAPE would still be open. I am hearing the reasons for his dismissal was due to him siding with the players to play this fall.
That he and his players were at the Board Meeting openly protesting is what you are saying?

Well, you can add his name to the list of coaches CPS has run out for sticking up for the players and doing what's right by them.

Everyone knows CPS doesn’t have any sense. So the Football Coach at Taft was dismissed for wanting to Play Football. Was just looking for the reason for dismissal. What’s your opinion on CPS Schools are “safe” for Sports but not for learning?

Everyone knows CPS doesn’t have any sense. So the Football Coach at Taft was dismissed for wanting to Play Football. Was just looking for the reason for dismissal. What’s your opinion on CPS Schools are “safe” for Sports but not for learning?
I believe when football came back CPS was Hybrid learning. They did everything they can not to have a football season but the pressure from the outside was strong. A big issue with CPS is they don't care about football. They only put effort into basketball. Online learning is going on right now and they have no problem playing basketball. Cargile was let go because football isn't important to them. "Ball is life" culture crushes CPS.

I believe when football came back CPS was Hybrid learning. They did everything they can not to have a football season but the pressure from the outside was strong. A big issue with CPS is they don't care about football. They only put effort into basketball. Online learning is going on right now and they have no problem playing basketball. Cargile was let go because football isn't important to them. "Ball is life" culture crushes CPS.

That’s a real shame and not looking out for the best interest of the kids. Some of CPS administrators incompetent as most of the Board Members?

There is a vaccine rolled out to teachers in less than two weeks, they have no excuse to be closed to the extent that they are. That said, he stuck up for the kids(as he should) and the board made an example out of him. CPS does not care about the kids. They have an interest in keeping the kids subjugated without agency. You saw it with the pandemic response, you saw it with the back-door deal with FC Cincinnati.

That’s a real shame Some of CPS administrators incompetent as most of the Board Members?
Yes
There is a vaccine rolled out to teachers in less than two weeks, they have no excuse to be closed to the extent that they are. That said, he stuck up for the kids(as he should) and the board made an example out of him. CPS does not care about the kids. They have an interest in keeping the kids subjugated without agency. You saw it with the pandemic response, you saw it with the back-door deal with FC Cincinnati.
Bingo. This isn't the first coach CPS has made an example of for sticking up for the kids/players, and it won't be the last.

We should have known it was a joke when Josh Hardin stated, "we are not having football however, we will have private workouts for colleges to come to evaluate our athletes. Also, our coaches will film practice and make them accessible to colleges." Now I know I am not a college coach but I do know college coaches are not offering scholarships based on how a kid practices. Until CPS stop looking at kids as number and test scores it will continue to be a bottom feeder.

We should have known it was a joke when Josh Hardin stated, "we are not having football however, we will have private workouts for colleges to come to evaluate our athletes. Also, our coaches will film practice and make them accessible to colleges." Now I know I am not a college coach but I do know college coaches are not offering scholarships based on how a kid practices. Until CPS stop looking at kids as number and test scores it will continue to be a bottom feeder.

Now I see why Jake's parents thought it was best for him to be a back-up at Elder than to start at Walnut and continue with CPS's foolishness. I hope any of the star athletes they have left( looking at you Rayvon and Paul) would threaten to or transfer out completely.

Now I see why Jake's parents thought it was best for him to be a back-up at Elder than to start at Walnut and continue with CPS's foolishness. I hope any of the star athletes they have left( looking at you Rayvon and Paul) would threaten to or transfer out completely.

That and the fact that he never progressed from middle school to be a competent QB. He was bigger and more physical than most early on, but the competition has passed him by now. Should do well as a TE at Elder though.

That and the fact that he never progressed from middle school to be a competent QB. He was bigger and more physical than most early on, but the competition has passed him by now. Should do well as a TE at Elder though.

I certainly don’t think this kid will be a Backup at Elder. If he was athletic enough to be the WH QB for 2 years, and has a good work ethic at minimum he could start on the Elder Defense somewhere.

He’ll definitely start somewhere at Elder, but he’s not going to be at TE. Elder has several kids in the pipeline that are already going to be big time TEs, all over 6’5’’. If I had to guess, he’ll play WR or Safety, maybe even LB.