Walk away from $100 million job cuz you don’t want the vax?

Mean Machine

Granted Kyrie Irving already has millions of dollars in the bank but would you walk away from basketball and your $100 million contract because you are against the vax?
This seems like what Kyrie is willing to do. The good news is that he is becoming a God with the Fox News fans and will likely be offered a co-hosting gig along side Tucker Carlson.

He just wants to get out of this meaningless pre and early season.

He will do what it takes to play eventually

Granted Kyrie Irving already has millions of dollars in the bank but would you walk away from basketball and your $100 million contract because you are against the vax?
This seems like what Kyrie is willing to do. The good news is that he is becoming a God with the Fox News fans and will likely be offered a co-hosting gig along side Tucker Carlson.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahHa

Suuuuuure......I would call you a liar but I know is just because it's Biden who is pushing it. If Trump or Fox news told ya to get it then you'd be first in line.
No I wouldn't.

I don't watch Fox News.

I could care less who is pushing it (Trump or Biden). It would take a bullet to my head to get the vaccine.

No you wouldn't.

The dude thinks the earth is flat so, yeah I think he is dumb enough. And about the money....many of these athletes make millions.....but spend millions as well.
New York Sport GIF by New York Knicks

I have an autoimmune disorder. Which means my bodies reaction to a vaccine (any vaccine) can be lethal. The last vaccine I received put me in critical condition for a month.

A vaccine is as lethal as a bullet to the head for me, so yeah I'd walk away from any amount of money.
So yoh have a reason I guess.

If you know anything about Kyrie or followed his career in any way you would know he's a different cat no doubt. Last year he just decided to take a month off and showed up on Skype discussing major social issue.

I have an autoimmune disorder. Which means my bodies reaction to a vaccine (any vaccine) can be lethal. The last vaccine I received put me in critical condition for a month.

A vaccine is as lethal as a bullet to the head for me, so yeah I'd walk away from any amount of money.
But Joe said shut up and take the vaccine no exception correct?

Unless he's really screwed up with overly glutinous lavish spending, this dude ought to have in neighborhood of $100 million in investments and cash. He doesn't need this job.

Local mandate. Said this on the NBA thread, but if I'm the team if there's a decent deal to be had I'm shipping him out. Problem solved. This is a huge headache for a contending team, and it would help him avoid having a yearlong (or longer?) career disruption.

He just wants to get out of this meaningless pre and early season.

He will do what it takes to play eventually
It will be interesting to see if the NBA or any states continue their mandates if Covid-19 mostly disappears at the beginning of 2022. Will they be quick to allow Kyrie back into the league or will they drag their feet to teach him a lesson?

I have 8 so far, whom state they will refuse by the mandated date. While they make a skosh less than Kyrie we shall see how many will stick o their guns.

Th deadline is not close and I wondered as well if that date was chosen because the powers that be hope it's all said and done by then and make the point moot.
It will be interesting to see if the NBA or any states continue their mandates if Covid-19 mostly disappears at the beginning of 2022. Will they be quick to allow Kyrie back into the league or will they drag their feet to teach him a lesson?

Wouldn't be overly surprised if certain municipalities have mandates stretching into if not through next season even if Covid starts to fall to influenza like case and hospitalization numbers.

If you don't want the vax, now is not a good time to be playing for the Knicks, Nets or Warriors. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point soon there's 3-4 other clubs in very liberal or Dem controlled municipalities that get added to that list. For a select few stud players like Kyrie this will have a big impact on trades and free agency this year and perhaps next summer for free agency.