Wake up White Guilt and stop donating to BLM

vamp2syd

I call for the immediate boycott of any corporation that donated to BLM. This is a Marxist Organization or lets just call it Communist because that is what it is. They want to become a political party. That is right, a Communist Party in the USA that could actually win because mos tof you are blind to the true nature. BLM has raised a billion dollars in order to overthrow the Government. Wake Up people. We can all agree that the lives of Blacks matter and changes need to be made but this organization is using that as a smoke and mirror to profit and destroy Capitalism. They want to "Burn it Down".

Who else is contributing to the BLM movement..... China, Russia, and Iran .... Gee, what do they have in common. This is not about Trump or Biden, Democrat or Republican this is about the United States of America and the threat at hand.

If you do not believe me or the many who have been exposing this organization then just take a few deep breaths and think about what has been going on. If the lives of Blacks really mattered they would be also be putting pressure on the gangs, drug lords, and organized crimes. They would also put pressure on fast food in the inner city to make healthier foods. They would actually be trying to save lives..... instead they are going after those with power and weapons.

This is what these slimeballs do, they keep finagling definitions and descriptions to meet their purpose. BLM as a group is distinct from the BLM movement, defund the police doesn’t mean defund the police, minorities can’t be racist by definition, Antifa are anti fascists, so if you oppose them you’re a fascist. It’s a never ending line of bulls**t.

Right now, one of the "key features" of the left is being highlighted. It happens to be our greatest strength and, at the same time, our greatest weakness : We're like trying to herd cats. You're going to get very different answers depending on who you talk to or who you're talking about or what phase the moon is in or whatever. Even the small sample of people on here who aren't part of the right-wing circle jerk scarcely have scarcely a similar sense of just what being "liberal" means. On bad days, it leads to lots of leftist infighting, incoherency, and ineffectiveness against a typically more unified and cohesive right. On good days, we channel Bruce Lee's "be water" quote and you guys end up just sort of flailing against something you can't seem to pin down.

You thinking you're part of some larger movement never gets old.

Listen clearly...... I am hearing this over and over again from the Black Community....

"Nobody has screwed up the Black Community more than Biden and Clinton"

The true racists are the Democrats who want to keep the Black man down by stating they know what is best for them.

By definition, Happygolucky and his clones are the racist and therefore are the true White Victim Hood...... you are the True White Guilt. When will you wake up?

Biden with Clinton was behind the increase arrest of Crack (Mostly in Black Communities) while leaving the powder (White communities) alone. They imprisoned more and more blacks...... Biden even stated he was not going to change it. Trump does......

Learn the truth...... Clinton apologized for the Crime Act..... Biden won't change a thing. Trump changed it.....

So, you obviously ignored my starter thread with the video where they admit they are Marxists.....

So now we have FACTS that yes indeed the BLM founders are Marxists, I will ask again.

Do you believe the founders of the BLM movement are Marxists? Do you refuse to believe the truth?

Meanwhile......

some of the businesses that have donated to the over throw the government Marxist view of BLM.

Nike... no surprise here.... I own nothing by them and have been boycotting their brand for at least 20 years now. Go figure, A company that has migrant slave workers and yet BLM does not do a thing to them.....

Walmart
McDonalds
Wendys
Levis
Coca Cola
Gap
EA Games
Target
Home Depot
Google
Amazon
Facebook
Apple
Microsoft

I do not know all the details about the founders...but the movement itself is about the following:

BLM’s #WhatMatters2020 is a campaign aimed to maximize the impact of the BLM movement by galvanizing BLM supporters and allies to the polls in the 2020 U.S Presidential Election to build collective power and ensure candidates are held accountable for the issues that systematically and disproportionately impact Black and under-served communities across the nation.

BLM’s #WhatMatters2020 will focus on issues concerning racial injustice, police brutality, criminal justice reform, Black immigration, economic injustice, LGBTQIA+ and human rights, environmental injustice, access to healthcare, access to quality education, and voting rights and suppression.

This initiative will inspire and motivate people to ask themselves and their candidates are you really addressing What Matters in 2020?

I do not agree with everything BLM is surfacing and pushing for....but your description is an oversimplification....just like me saying Republicans do not believe in democracy since they have basically admitted they are trying to suppress voting in certain demographics.

Meanwhile......

some of the businesses that have donated to the over throw the government Marxist view of BLM.

Nike... no surprise here.... I own nothing by them and have been boycotting their brand for at least 20 years now. Go figure, A company that has migrant slave workers and yet BLM does not do a thing to them.....

Walmart
McDonalds
Wendys
Levis
Coca Cola
Gap
EA Games
Target
Home Depot
Google
Amazon
Facebook
Apple
Microsoft

Realistically the White Nationals probably don't have the fortitude to boycott Wendys McDs Coca-Cola Amazon Apple/MS Google Facebook or Home Depot much less Walmart.

I do not know all the details about the founders...but the movement itself is about the following:

BLM’s #WhatMatters2020 is a campaign aimed to maximize the impact of the BLM movement by galvanizing BLM supporters and allies to the polls in the 2020 U.S Presidential Election to build collective power and ensure candidates are held accountable for the issues that systematically and disproportionately impact Black and under-served communities across the nation.

BLM’s #WhatMatters2020 will focus on issues concerning racial injustice, police brutality, criminal justice reform, Black immigration, economic injustice, LGBTQIA+ and human rights, environmental injustice, access to healthcare, access to quality education, and voting rights and suppression.

This initiative will inspire and motivate people to ask themselves and their candidates are you really addressing What Matters in 2020?

I do not agree with everything BLM is surfacing and pushing for....but your description is an oversimplification....just like me saying Republicans do not believe in democracy since they have basically admitted they are trying to suppress voting in certain demographics.

I'll sum it up for you. They studied the ideology of Marxism. They are funded by China, Russia, and Iran. The leader had stated that they will Burn the System Down and replace it with their own.

Looking at the first thing you stated about BLM then it is obvious to me that BLM is pro-Trump as Biden and Clinton were behind the crime act that put many blacks unfairly into prisons.

It sounds good but what I stated earlier it is smoke and mirrors. Do you understand that Marxism leads to Communism? Do you believe it is dangerous to give Billions of dollars to Marxists?

Realistically the White Nationals probably don't have the fortitude to boycott Wendys McDs Coca-Cola Amazon Apple/MS Google Facebook or Home Depot much less Walmart.

I have already been boycotting Nike and Walmart. I have no issues in expanding that to Wendy's, McDonalds, Coke products, Amazon, Facebook, home Depot, not sure what all of Apple is as well as Google.

Humorously, some of those companies are on various boycott lists on the left for supporting conservative candidates and issues.

I am not a Republican nor am I a Democrat. I vote for who I believe is the right person for the job regardless of party. I did not vote for Trump as I voted for Herman Cain. This year I will vote for Trump as I like most of what he has accomplished and I do not care for Biden and his racist position.

Good, the more on the Left that boycotts these companies the better......

Justin Clark, Trump campaign adviser and legal counsel, was taped saying as much at a closed-door meeting of the Republican National Lawyers Association chapter in Wisconsin last year. “Traditionally it’s always been Republicans suppressing votes in places.” “Let’s start playing offense a little bit,” Clark told the Republican lawyers group. “That’s what you’re going to see in 2020. It’s going to be a much bigger program, a much more aggressive program, a much better-funded program.” Let me know if you still need a link.

I do not know her or the dude in your video and have no interest in researching it.

She is one of the founders of the BLM movement.

So basically since you have no issue in researching it you are following blindly. Why? Because it makes sense.... of course the Lives of Blacks Matter. White Guilt will follow blindly. This is how they will over throw the Government right before our eyes. Divide and Conquer. There are many other ways to contribute directly to those in need instead of a misleading cause.

Please, Wake Up before it is to late........

Well, 'progressives' are Marxists; they just re-labled themelves to something more palatable and something more likely to dupe half their self-identified members.

Same threat to the United States of America and our economic structure and future as a nation.

Justin Clark, Trump campaign adviser and legal counsel, was taped saying as much at a closed-door meeting of the Republican National Lawyers Association chapter in Wisconsin last year. “Traditionally it’s always been Republicans suppressing votes in places.” “Let’s start playing offense a little bit,” Clark told the Republican lawyers group. “That’s what you’re going to see in 2020. It’s going to be a much bigger program, a much more aggressive program, a much better-funded program.” Let me know if you still need a link.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/1...-voter-suppression-in-the-wisconsin-election/
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/19/opinions/democrats-need-reform-new-york-primary-weaver/index.html

Nope found it thanks (y)