Wadsworth vs. Medina

Medina playing well. Wadsworth inconsistent so far. Medina gonna spread the Grizzlies out and try to attack their inexperienced secondary. Wadsworth can score in bunches but have not really established an identity this year on offense. An inconsistent, sloppy team on the road sets up for a solid win for the Bees.

Im going to say this is the highest offensive output game and longest non weather delay game (if not scoring) in Medina county this year.
I'm going grizzlies 47- Bees 41... Hopefully it is over by midnight.

That's a bold prediction, what is your spread?

Says the “expert” that said Stow would not just lose, but get running clocked

Wadsworth will hit some big plays, Medina will get a ton of yards.
I say Wadsworth 34- Medina 30. I just think Wadsworth has a little luck on their side in this series.

Thunderstorms 6pm-1am... not sure a change in start time is going to avoid having to play it tomorrow morning.

The radar is looking good so this one should get done before any storms hit. But the wind could be a factor in the fourth as the front starts to move in (especially if the game is elongated do to a ton of scoring/passing). Unless Medina can figure out how to run the ball even just a little bit, could spell trouble if it's close.

I think Medina has to jump on Wadsworth early. If not, I think the Grizzles win again in this series.

Wadsworth up 21-17 at the half. Storm rolled in right before start of second half. Currently in weather delay. First lightning, now heavy rains.

To be continued at 3pm tomorrow 21-17 halftime. Will the bands show up tomorrow? I’ll put $5 on Wads band not showing.

Too bad it'll have to wait. But do think this delay potentially helps Medina. Wadsworth isn't going to go away, though. Some tough, blue collar kids over there.

Concessions not open, bands not here, neither band in attendance. Nothing but a bunch of oxygen thieves.......... I understand they have a competition tonight at 7, but it’s at Medina!

I've been to about 10 delayed games and I don't think I've ever seen a band at any of the games played the following day.

It is almost eerie how different the game is the next day. Student section is minimal. Community doesn't show up. You can actually here the coaches yelling to the players. It really feels like a JV/Freshmen game only it has playoff implications.