Wadsworth Coach Need to Go?

Coach has had several years under his belt, with disappointing results. Good athletes not playing anymore, should Wadsworth look to replace Coach Moser?

Let us know what you think?
No. He should not go. This is what I hate about Yappi. People (likely with an axe to grind), who think they know something (and don't) throw jabs at high school coaches or programs while hiding behind a fake name. Keep this crap off of here.

Coach has had several years under his belt, with disappointing results. Good athletes not playing anymore, should Wadsworth look to replace Coach Moser?

Disappointing results and good athletes no longer playing Basketball are a matter of opinion. The School and AD must have a different opinion of this Coach and the results.

No dog in this fight. But I've seen quite a bit of their sophomores over the last couple years, and they have a very good class (and the best one, Solomon Callaghan, without a doubt will be one of the top players in Ohio the next couple years).

Arent quite a few of those other kids also on varsity this year? Maybe let that group play out before making a change?

No dog in this fight. But I've seen quite a bit of their sophomores over the last couple years, and they have a very good class (and the best one, Solomon Callaghan, without a doubt will be one of the top players in Ohio the next couple years).

Arent quite a few of those other kids also on varsity this year? Maybe let that group play out before making a change?
Correct, they are quite young right now and last I saw they were 10-5, not sure where they finished.

No. He should not go. This is what I hate about Yappi. People (likely with an axe to grind), who think they know something (and don't) throw jabs at high school coaches or programs while hiding behind a fake name. Keep this crap off of here.

Agreed. Not my school but honestly, I clicked to see the back and forth, to see if a coach had done something inappropriate and how to handle it, which is of general interest. Giving OP some leeway, there are better thread titles if all you're looking to do is generate some conversation about a program, one that doesn't call out people working hard and honestly to keep that program going. Fortunately your fan base left the title behind and talked about the program.

Hey, I got no dog in the fight either. Just don't like random threads like this that quite frankly are unfounded. They've had a good year. Like someone said, they have a couple of core guys that are very young. And the seniors that play actually have markedly improved during their last couple years which is a sign of a good program. The 2 big kids have really improved.

OP is just asking a question, why jump to conclusions that he must have an ax to grind. I think its a very fair question, the coach has had some time so he's putting it out there if everyone thinks he's on the right track and looks like Wadsworth made a solid hire or if (opinions) it looks like he's not the right guy for Wadsworth?

OP is just asking a question, why jump to conclusions that he must have an ax to grind. I think its a very fair question, the coach has had some time so he's putting it out there if everyone thinks he's on the right track and looks like Wadsworth made a solid hire or if (opinions) it looks like he's not the right guy for Wadsworth?
The OP wasn't just asking a question.

The OP stated "disappointing results" and "good athletes not playing anymore".

Sounds to me like an upperclassman lost PT to a younger player.

The OP wasn't just asking a question.

The OP stated "disappointing results" and "good athletes not playing anymore".

Sounds to me like an upperclassman lost PT to a younger player.
Well I guess theres two sides to every pancake. I take it as underclassman aren't playing anymore (reasons unknown) and his overall record while there has not been great?

There are only 3 seniors, one starts , one missed 2/3 of season with a broken foot and the other tore his acl for the Second time and missed the whole season. Only 3 juniors with one starting and one playing a lot as a the first off the bench, The other has not played a lot. Two Sophs Callaghan and Madigan start and freshman Bosley is the other starter. Bosley broke his hand two weeks ago and may be back Saturday. Callaghan dislocated a finger at the same practice and although playing it has effected his shooting. I can think of 4 seniors who would have helped a lot but all four chose to concentrate on football , 2 received d1 scholarships, and another a d2. Junior class only had 3 playing as sophs. Team has a good soph and freshman classes. The coach and staff are doing a good job and the team has a lot of potential for next year. The improvement from
Last year to this year was tremendous and I think it will continue.

This dude Wadz 06 has tried to stir stuff up for years and is a clown. Dont take him seriously, no one in town does. My kids have been graduated for over 10 years now but I still hear from my friends about this guy chirping at the local bars...

This current coach is in his 3rd year..... They finished 3rd in the conference this year and are 14-8. Their starting 5 is a Senior, Junior, 2 sophomores, and a freshman when healthy.

Wadz06 doesnt know the difference between a basketball and a beach ball. Not worth your time entertaining.

Well I guess theres two sides to every pancake. I take it as underclassman aren't playing anymore (reasons unknown) and his overall record while there has not been great?
Not sure how you could take it that way when it's a fact that their team is filled with underclassmen

I know in the city I’m in, there’s a lot of kids that are one sport athletes now. Do the kids focus on football, soccer or baseball in Wadsworth?

it's a big time wrestling school (historically a state and even national power in that sport), but I doubt that has too much of an effect on the basketball program.

There are only 3 seniors, one starts , one missed 2/3 of season with a broken foot and the other tore his acl for the Second time and missed the whole season. Only 3 juniors with one starting and one playing a lot as a the first off the bench, The other has not played a lot. Two Sophs Callaghan and Madigan start and freshman Bosley is the other starter. Bosley broke his hand two weeks ago and may be back Saturday. Callaghan dislocated a finger at the same practice and although playing it has effected his shooting. I can think of 4 seniors who would have helped a lot but all four chose to concentrate on football , 2 received d1 scholarships, and another a d2. Junior class only had 3 playing as sophs. Team has a good soph and freshman classes. The coach and staff are doing a good job and the team has a lot of potential for next year. The improvement from
Last year to this year was tremendous and I think it will continue.
I've seen the Bosley kid play before - Jami Bosley's (from Jackson/Univ. of Akron) son - he's a real nice player esp for a Frosh. He and the Callaghan kid will definitely make them tough to beat the next 2 years.

I've seen the Bosley kid play before - Jami Bosley's (from Jackson/Univ. of Akron) son - he's a real nice player esp for a Frosh. He and the Callaghan kid will definitely make them tough to beat the next 2 years.
Saw Bosley play in HS, heck of a player. He actually had scholly to OSU but did something stupid and immature and transferred to Akron and was a nice player for them. If his son is even remotely the same talent they should be a force.

This dude Wadz 06 has tried to stir stuff up for years and is a clown. Dont take him seriously, no one in town does. My kids have been graduated for over 10 years now but I still hear from my friends about this guy chirping at the local bars...

This current coach is in his 3rd year..... They finished 3rd in the conference this year and are 14-8. Their starting 5 is a Senior, Junior, 2 sophomores, and a freshman when healthy.

Wadz06 doesnt know the difference between a basketball and a beach ball. Not worth your time entertaining.
Lol asking a question dueche, why did he not recognize his seniors at last home game? Why does he only have so few seniors? Coaching staff could put together a team of non playing seniors and juniors to beat this current team. Nobody is buying into this guy. Lower classman is great but watch the games, opponents coaches seem to outsmart him. He does not appreciate the kids who put up with his for 3 or 4 years! Conference Titles 0-3

Ever think I let other people use my screen name to voice their opinions to prevent backlash? DM me and let’s settle this in person all of you tough guys?

Haven’t been to a Moser game since he was coaching at Highland. He had a decent structure there. What happened?