W.O.A.C 2022-2023

Problem with Bradford is their the 5th or 6th best team in their sectional.......if they are lucky they will make it to a sectional final.

Piqua Sectional:
1. Russia
2. Jackson Center
3. Botkins
4. Fort Loramie
5. Bradford????
6. Newton--who blasted them last year

I don't see how they are making a run in d4 with that sectional.
Agree, Piqua is loaded. At Troy they would be fighting Catholic Central/Troy Christian/Cedarville/Dayton Christian/Legacy Christian (just beat bad) for a top seed. Piqua is better by far! Now if they can catch fire and get out of Piqua they can make a long run.

January 6th Bradford vs PS
January 20th Bradford vs TV
February 3rd PS vs TV
Problem with Bradford is their the 5th or 6th best team in their sectional.......if they are lucky they will make it to a sectional final.

Piqua Sectional:
1. Russia
2. Jackson Center
3. Botkins
4. Fort Loramie
5. Bradford????
6. Newton--who blasted them last year

I don't see how they are making a run in d4 with that sectional.
will be hard for them to get out. That sectional in D4 is crazy.

Tri-Village takes care of the North Panthers 75-40
Shawnee survived the Trojants 47-40
FM comes back to beat the Blackhawks 54-43
Bradford smashes the Blazers 86-48
Dixie takes down the Tigers 59-36
Newton Up 21-5 over South Pathers after 1 quarter

Last edited:
Good seeing Davidson with some help it looks like. Canan is a sophmore right?
He's a very athletic 5' 8" soph. Averaging around 20 ppg. They have 4 starters averaging double figures. They're a high scoring team so lots of points to go around. Will be interesting to see what the supporting cast does when the competition level goes up.

I know TV won but does anyone know how they looked lastnight. Did they Sagester boy play varsity?
He played Varsity. Their box score lists them with 9 points in their opening game.

It appears that Franklin Monroe got a move in. He's a sophomore and led them with 28 points in their opening game. I saw this on the front page of the WOAC site..

Some solid OOC games to look forward to this week.... Preble Shawnee at Ponitz tomorrow night. Fort Recovery at Bradford on Saturday night. Tri-Village vs Dunbar at Trotwood on Sunday. Those all should be good ones.

Some solid OOC games to look forward to this week.... Preble Shawnee at Ponitz tomorrow night. Fort Recovery at Bradford on Saturday night. Tri-Village vs Dunbar at Trotwood on Sunday. Those all should be good ones.
All three show us where these teams are sitting. All three could also go either way for each team.

I think Bradford and TV have a better shot to win the OOC games this week than PS. What’s everyone’s thoughts on week 3?

I wanted to see an exact breakdown. So here it is...

D3 - Preble Shawnee, Dixie, Arcanum, National Trail, Tri Village
D4 - TVS, TCN, Newton, Ansonia, Franklin Monroe, Bradford, Miss Valley
To break it down even more. Here's enrollment #s.
Miss. Valley - 70
Bradford - 73
FM - 76
Ansonia - 83
Newton - 91
TCN - 96
TVS - 113
TV - 122
NT - 135
Arcanum - 140
Dixie - 147
PS - 158