• Pence will be the clear winner

• Harris will be the clear winner

• Both will do better than Trump and Biden

• I won't waste a minute watching it

• The moderator will favor Pence

• The moderator will favor Harris

• Other (desribe)

Results are only viewable after voting.
So I'm wrong? She wouldn't answer questions when called out. And no substance. She certainly didn't help Biden tonight. If she did, tell me when?
So I'm wrong? He wouldn't answer questions when called out. And no substance. He certainly didn't help Trump tonight. If he did, tell me when?

That was really easy. I should become a partisan hack on a state-based high school football message board.

So I'm wrong? He wouldn't answer questions when called out. And no substance. He certainly didn't help Trump tonight. If he did, tell me when?

That was really easy. I should become a partisan hack on a state-based high school football message board.
So you can't answer that question?

Judas Priest Kamala's husband was wearing a mask when he went up to his WIFE. What the hell is that?

And Harris is extremely unlikable.

Pence is definitely a better debater then Trump.

For what it's worth Pence eviscerated Harris from a debate standpoint. Not sure it moves the needle much except that it might make some Americans forget about how rude Trump was.

Chris Wallace is talking now. Good thing the fly isn't in his studio with all that feces spewing out of his mouth.

So I'm wrong? She wouldn't answer questions when called out. And no substance. She certainly didn't help Biden tonight. If she did, tell me when?

and Pence was different how? Kamala did exactly what she needed to do tonight and that’s not do anything to hurt Biden and punch where she could.

At the end of the day it’s a top line race not a second line race.

and Pence was different how? Kamala did exactly what she needed to do tonight and that’s not do anything to hurt Biden and punch where she could.

At the end of the day it’s a top line race not a second line race.

To the extent that any of this matters Harris hurt Biden by being the unlikable smug person she is. Who would want that hectoring witch as POTUS?

Just my personal opinion but I think Pence clobbered Harris.

Not so much on the substance but rather the style. He remained calm, spoke extremely well, stayed on task, and avoided exaggerated mannerisms.

Kamala Harris did a decent job but I doubt she swayed anyone that was neutral or against her. She has a dislikability in the way that she speaks. She stumbled a few times and lost track of where she was. She got back on track relatively quickly but struggled enough that it was noticeable.

Kamala Harris' hand gestures got a little annoying. Sometimes felt like she was in a karate class. Pence's biggest flub of the night was the fly on his head. Either he never felt it or he had incredible self-control not to swat it away. Very glad when it finally flew away because I couldn't think about anything other than the SNL skits about the fly.

I wish they HAD to answer the questions. I want to know the Harris response to packing the court. And I want the Pence answer to the Rose Garden event.

Last edited:
My biggest take away from this is actually how much I wish Pence was the president not Trump. Can you imagine a world where someone behaved decently?
Absolutely... I've asked this before... how the hell are we stuck choosing between Trump and Biden?

Do you think Pence swayed anyone that's neutral or against him?
Not really. Maybe a few neutral people will look at him differently if he happens to run in the future for the President. He looked good tonight but probably doesn't move the needle at all for this election.

Do you think Pence swayed anyone that's neutral or against him?
Yes.

I suppose another question is how many were still on the fence post following Don's horrible first debate. --- Why in the H did Don look to Christie for help preparing for the first debate??????? All he had to do is look to Pence.

Absolutely... I've asked this before... how the hell are we stuck choosing between Trump and Biden?
Because as much as the right claims to hate elites and celebrities, they'll embrace elites and celebrities as long as they say the things that they want to hear.

Yes.

I suppose another question is how many were still on the fence post following Don's horrible first debate. --- Why in the H did Don look to Christie for help preparing for the first debate??????? All he had to do is look to Pence.
You really think so? I'm of the opinion that no one is actually "on the fence". At this point people know who they are voting for. The right will vote right, the left will vote left. In reality most people don't vote and are fed up with this sham we call "democracy".

Yes.

Let's not forget that Obama had a horrible first debate with Romney back in 2012. He then rebounded smartly to beat Romney in the following two debates. I think presidential incumbents just don't treat the first debate as seriously as they should and their opponent does.

So while Trump is not a very good debater I expect him to do much better in the next one. In fact an improved performance by Trump including being less rude and letting Biden ramble on could actually be a big boost.

To the extent that any of this matters Harris hurt Biden by being the unlikable smug person she is. Who would want that hectoring witch as POTUS?
What an arrogant b. Condescending, extremely unlikable.

Thought pence was masterful in his laying out the case for Trump. Hope he gained 15 -20 % of the suburban moms. Even if he did Trump will likely destroy the gain in the next debate.

As for the moderator, she did better than the dude the other night but her questions were pretty one sided. Fortunately Pence promptly pounced and used facts to support his angle.