Veteran's Day 2022

SLS

My wife and I were happy to use our veteran's id's to eat for free at Applebee's today. I also stopped by the Great Clips across the way to pick up a coupon for a free haircut. Not too late to enjoy some of the many special offers available to veterans. Best to call ahead.

I didn't go to any veterans' ceremonies today, but I paused to reflect on my father who fought in the Battle of the Bulge, my uncle who was in the Korean War, my grandfather who served in WWI, and my friends who served in Vietnam.

Zunardo

Went to the barber today, he’s cutting hair for a 99 year-old WWII vet who fought in the Battle of the Bulge. The old guy tried to pay but the barber just waved him off.

Thavoice

My wife and I were happy to use our veteran's id's to eat for free at Applebee's today. I also stopped by the Great Clips across the way to pick up a coupon for a free haircut. Not too late to enjoy some of the many special offers available to veterans. Best to call ahead.

I didn't go to any veterans' ceremonies today, but I paused to reflect on my father who fought in the Battle of the Bulge, my uncle who was in the Korean War, my grandfather who served in WWI, and my friends who served in Vietnam.
Thank y'all, and for everyone who signed that blank check to the government to do their bidding around the world.

What I don't like is the sense of entitlement that a number of veterans have and feel everyone, every business, owes them something. I hear of many hopping from free meal to free meal, complain online when a biz does not give them a discount.

If you listen closely you would think everyone is a Navy Green Beret SEAL Team 6 MARSOC PJ.

Remember....the more hooah a vet acts and talks the less likely they were actually high speed.