VASJ Vikings Basketball 2020-21 Official Thread

James x2

A little revenge for the former coach with his son on the winning team I see.
If that quells the embarrassment that was suffered due to some very questionable behavior by said coach, than that is a hollow victory. Neither team is very good. VASJ will be back in due time.

James x2

That hollow victory means nada because he lost the war.( Think Big picture). He feels cheated because he was cast out into the wilderness by his own Viking family. Or so it seems. Thanks for nuttin' say the Irish. Hail Red & Blue !!!!!!!! Ashen is the man now.

C'Town216

I will say, the first couple of seasons under Ash will be rough and that is expected. However I feel he is the perfect fit for this program to continue the success this fine program has had in years past. Everyone eventually runs into down seasons. Looking forward to see the growth of this program.

Gbowl300

As I remember he had much more talent left over from the previous coach ash has to start basically from scratch the red and blue will be back hail

Bball216

Congrats to Coach Ash on his first win as at VASJ. He has a rather large rebuild to get the program back to where it once was but its nice to see him get a win.