Vanderbilt kicker Sarah Fuller named SEC special teams co-player of the week

I think it is a cool story and so what if it is a publicity stunt, it's Vandy and not Clemson beating up other teams trying to get style points.

By the way the PR on this thing is so woke, if this were the 1990s she would be entertaining an offer from Playboy to pose nude and cash in from her 15 minutes of fame.
She'll be on ELLEN and other shows. She'll make a pretty good mint by going to all of these type shows. Shoot, I bet she'll be on the late shows and maybe even SNL. There is no ceiling on her cashing in.

She'll be on ELLEN and other shows. She'll make a pretty good mint by going to all of these type shows. Shoot, I bet she'll be on the late shows and maybe even SNL. There is no ceiling on her cashing in.
Oh Great.
Can you imagine the rants Omar will have when he watches his backlog of Ellen shows on his DVR and sees that?

Damn it. I said I would stop.

Super serial this time. I promise. A new, kinder voice.

Oh Great.
Can you imagine the rants Omar will have when he watches his backlog of Ellen shows on his DVR and sees that?

She might even win the ESPY!

Oh Great.

You’re the one who watches BBT, so I assume you also watch Ellen. Dumb people with bad taste seem to like the same things.

Wish Vandy was going to be in a bowl, and this chick kicks an EP, a real one and not a 15 yard EP, so the likes of Omar would lose his mind and go off on here again!

I have zero issues with her being on the team, kicking extra points (which unlike the NFL, are still basically a given), and the media writing about it. Good for her, and good for Vandy to have something positive to deflect from their miserable season. Vandy is a terrific school and to compete in the SEC when you have those academic standards is a tall task.

my only qualm is her winning ST of the week over the LSU kicker who nailed a 50 yard field goal in so much fog you could barely see the uprights to win the game.

Make her an honorary award for all I care, but to deprive a kid who might never again do something so cool is not right imo.

He must really be triggered to keep on being bothered by this.

What is wrong? Did she steal your boyfriend or something.,.....

He must really be triggered to keep on being bothered by this.

What is wrong? Did she steal your boyfriend or something.,.....
Her jersey is going to the CF HOF. It was a pure stunt that needed to be called out.

U
Her jersey is going to the CF HOF. It was a pure stunt that needed to be called out.
Um.
Okay.

I get it now.
You are just triggered because her jersey would take a spot for your football jersey.

If you had even played the game........

Did you play golf in College? If not, that’s not an accurate comparison.

It wasn't meant so much a comparison as it was meant a measure of my lack of credibility in the topic, lol.

as for Fuller. Yeah, it was a stunt. And it was irritating because she did what I'm sure there are middle school kids could do. But it made a bunch of people happy and she is an athlete, so I'm content with no harm, no foul.

It wasn't meant so much a comparison as it was meant a measure of my lack of credibility in the topic, lol.

as for Fuller. Yeah, it was a stunt. And it was irritating because she did what I'm sure there are middle school kids could do. But it made a bunch of people happy and she is an athlete, so I'm content with no harm, no foul.
Omar did say he also could kick a 15 yard extra point........

Hold on guys, I have a way to get Omar off of this thread.

tall.jpg