Vanderbilt kicker Sarah Fuller named SEC special teams co-player of the week

Not insecure, just pointing out, I’m not a fat slob that so many sports fans are.
You're also, what, like 33, not married and don't have kids lol you should have plenty of time to stay in shape.

If you're posting how much you bench, how much you squat and that you have "visible abs" in a thread about a woman kicking extra points that you're mad about/at, you, sir, are insecure lol

You're also, what, like 33, not married and don't have kids lol you should have plenty of time to stay in shape.

If you're posting how much you bench, how much you squat and that you have "visible abs" in a thread about a woman kicking extra points that you're mad about/at, you, sir, are insecure lol
For the win!

Only bc my athletic ability was questioned.

I think it is a cool story and so what if it is a publicity stunt, it's Vandy and not Clemson beating up other teams trying to get style points.

By the way the PR on this thing is so woke, if this were the 1990s she would be entertaining an offer from Playboy to pose nude and cash in from her 15 minutes of fame.

Yeah...saying all that isn't going to prove to anybody that you're athletic lol strong? Sure.
Ya know, I am starting to feel bad. He seems like he is, um, playing with less than a full deck, and us owning him on here has been just way too easy.

I am sorry Omar. I did not realize of your shortcomings in life. Keep doing you man and keep your head up.
Merry Christmas.
Happy Festivus.

May the kicking in college football only include those of the male persuasion moving forward.