Vanderbilt kicker Sarah Fuller named SEC special teams co-player of the week

That’s fine, but they should still be made fun of
If that's where you wanna expend your energy (of which you clearly have a lot), go for it. If I were you, I'd put more energy towards getting a Zoloft or Prozac prescription to help with your obvious anger issues

I played from 1st-8th grade, you c**t. I was too small to keep playing in HS. Anyway, keep watching the BBT, I’m sure your brain is as small as your di*k, you worthless mf’er.
Ha ha.

Still have your JH participation Trophy?

We actually won 2 championships, but doesn’t matter. I guarantee, I’m far stronger than you and I also have visible abs.
Championships?
You said you quit after 8th grade.

You surely dont brag about Pee Wee championships do you?

Man, this just gets better and better the more you talk.

Keep going man, keep goin!

You say 5'9" so I'm gonna guess that means you're probably actually 5'6" or 5'7". Kinda like how the NFL wants us to think Brees is 6'. Little man syndrome is very real here.
Be careful.

This 8th grade FB player has two championships!!!!!!!!!

You say 5'9" so I'm gonna guess that means you're probably actually 5'6" or 5'7". Kinda like how the NFL wants us to think Brees is 6'. Little man syndrome is very real here.
No, every bit of 5’9’’. 5’6’’ would be way short, I’m just regular short

Championships?
You said you quit after 8th grade.

You surely dont brag about Pee Wee championships do you?

Man, this just gets better and better the more you talk.

Keep going man, keep goin!
No, I’m just pointing out I never had any participation trophies

He only hates her because, no matter which way you spin it, she's accomplished more on a football field than he ever has lmao he can't stand it
No, I hate her bc she thinks she can scold a team of real football players when she joined the team that week. I also hate that the media hyped this up an insane level.

Anyone who thinks they have the right to rip into a team they just joined, especially as a Kicker, is a bad person.
I'd love to see a male kicker rip into the team they just joined and see how that would play out.

No, I hate her bc she thinks she can scold a team of real football players when she joined the team that week. I also hate that the media hyped this up an insane level.
Odd reason to hate someone lol but this is par for the course for your lack of mental stability

Pretty sure he stated a few years back that he was 5’3”

Lmao this is reaching new levels of pathetic. All this may be true, but the insecurity it takes to keep bringing these types of things up is astronomical.
Oh it is glorious. He needs to keep going!

Never will reach the newarkcatholicfan/lickingcountyfan claim from JJhuddle that he leg pressed like thousands of pounds