Valley View Spartans 2020 Outlook

dograt

I know Gibson returns, but you don't think losing Hobbs, Green, Tutt, and Haemmerle will hurt? I have zero idea who they replace them with, and maybe they do have guys waiting in the wings? Seems like a stretch to think those 4 will be replaced easily though. (I say this not to doubt Shawnee kids, but because I was impressed with those 4 seniors)

is this still a Valley View thread?:LOL:

BigArrrow

I know Gibson returns, but you don't think losing Hobbs, Green, Tutt, and Haemmerle will hurt? I have zero idea who they replace them with, and maybe they do have guys waiting in the wings? Seems like a stretch to think those 4 will be replaced easily though. (I say this not to doubt Shawnee kids, but because I was impressed with those 4 seniors)

is this still a Valley View thread?:LOL:
I’ll be honest I thought this was the SWBL thread sorry

Those Franklin boys can play football. It’s impressive. Valley View will have a game on their hands but it will be a good one to prepare for the playoffs.
Any news on Bellbrook? Are they returning anything?
Bellbrook returns essentially everything at every key position , the jv and freshman teams did well and were loaded . Under Jenkins in 4 years bellbrook has been consistent as they come. Their building a culture and winning tradition , they’ll be waiting and ready come mid season
I see bellbrook at 9-1 with a loss to Hamilton Badin on the road week 2
Vv and Franklin will be tough as usual tho