Valley View (8-0) vs Brookville (6-2)

Who wins?

• Valley View

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Brookville

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IRLMN1999

Congratulations to VV (8-0) on clinching a playoff spot against Oakwood 50-7 last week, VV seems to be on a collision course to a #1 overall seed in DIV R16...

Brookville (6-2) is on a 4 game W streak after coming from behind to avoid an upset at the hands of Eaton 28-20, Brookville currently sits #5 in DV R20.

This is VV senior night so you know they will be focused and pumped up, also if VV wins this they clinch at least a share of their first SWBL football title since 2005... hard to believe with all the history and playoff appearances since 05 that a league championship hasn’t happened in 12 years for the Spartans.

Thoughts?

IRLMN1999, or any other Spartan fan, do you know how the VV Reserve Team is doing this year? Thanks.

What is everyone thinking about this game? Brookville seems to always play VV tough, but VV is just to much for them this year. I think VV will win this one by 4 touchdowns.

It’s VV senior night I think they are going to be focused because they know f they win this game then they clinch a home game for playoffs and at least a share of SWBL title

VV 55-14 running clock second half

I was at the Eaton vs. Bville game last Friday. Eaton was up 14-0 at the half before Bville came storming back for the win. Eaton just got worn down physically, which will happen when you only have about 30 kids on the entire team.

I'm not sure what has happened at Eaton, but it is certainly sad to see where the program is these day's. Not too long ago, Eaton would have double those numbers for their team.

Sorry, I didn't mean to try and hijack the thread. I just wanted to comment on the fact that it took everything Bville had to dispatch of a not very good and out maned Eaton team.

I see VV running away with this one at home.