Used Shoot-a-Ways For Sale 4-6000's $2,700 each and 1-8000 $4,500 -

mdwccw

5 - Used good working condition shoot-a-way basketball shooting machines. - Shoot-a-way Machine #1 - Model 6000 - Machine works as intended - Video is of actual machine being sold
Machine #2 - Model 6000 - Machine works as intended - Video is of actual machine being sold
Machine #3 - Model 6000 - Machine works as intended - EXCEPT the manual shot counter does NOT Work is NOT replaceable via Shoot-a-Way anymore. New Motor Installed to make unit Rotate. New motor was purchased directly from Shoot-a-Way. Video is of actual machine being sold
Machine #4 - Model 6000 - Machine works as intended - EXCEPT the LCD shots taken/shots made/% DOES NOT WORK. NO Basket Maker Wand. Video is of actual machine being sold
Machine #5 - MODEL 8000 - Machine is VERY clean only 3-1/2 years old Originally sold to San Jacinto College in Houston - Works Perfect -

While searching for a used working condition gun for my son’s personal home use I realized what a market there is for these machines. Lots of people looking and they don’t seem to last very long on any sites that sell them. I was able to find a machine and re-build it in April of this year. Since then I have been searching for machines to purchase and re-sell. I have since purchased five additional machines. I recently sold the first one I purchased and have rebuilt the others. If you are interested in this training machine I highly suggest the app HomeCourt (which is what filmed the video below). Combined with the app It does everything the newer model shoot-a-ways do. The app and the machine makes for an incredible training tool.
Video of it being used with the app (this is the first machine I bought and re-built and recently sold)
text me at six 1 four five 0 six 1 two 2 one Price is firm $2,700 cash for the 6000's and firm $4,500 cash for the 8000. You can test it when you come pick it up Ashland Ohio 44805