USATF Club Cross Country National Championships

High schooler Katelyn Tuohy, NXN champion last weekend, ran 20:11 over the 6K course to finish as the runner up and 4 seconds down on Aisling Cuffe, a Stanford legend and currently a professional runner.

Unverified rumors have Tuohy heading to Michigan to join Illinois phenom Katelynne Hart. Also rumored to be heading to Michigan is the FL champion Zofia Dudek. Dudek's father is currently a visiting economics professor at U of M so her becoming a Wolverine makes total sense. If Tuohy also ends up at Michigan the Wolverines could be one of the best collegiate XC teams in recent times.

I am not sure if it is verified but I saw in some of the FL coverage that Dudek has signed to attend Stanford. Michigan has a great in-coming class to join their top runner who is a freshman and if Tuohy attends...........

I haven't seen anything about Dudek heading to Stanford but if she has the chance to go to The Farm it's a no-brainer. Stanford is one of the best educational institutions anywhere. Having one of the best distance programs is icing on the cake.

Interesting and promising to note is the return of one Mary Cain in 33rd place. Her first national foray in a number of years. I hope all works out for her.

I am not sure if it is verified but I saw in some of the FL coverage that Dudek has signed to attend Stanford. Michigan has a great in-coming class to join their top runner who is a freshman and if Tuohy attends...........
Dudek definitely confirmed as a Stanford signee.