UPDATED - BOOM AGAIN!!! - Camden Bentley - New OH HS 60mH Record - 8.35 sec. @ Millrose for 8th Place !!!!!

JAVMAN83

Gahanna Lincoln's super-senior, Camden Bentley, raced to a new all-time Ohio HS 60mH record with her 8.48 sec. clocking at Findlay, lowering her own record from 10 months ago by 0.01 sec.

Not surprising to me given that Bentley was the nation's fastest 100m hurdler in all conditions last year, but Ms. Bentley sure got things rolling fast in this her senior season.

Note: This also sets a new senior class record, lowering Shaker Heights' Dalanda Jackson time of 8.52 from 2000.

Last edited:

Haven't had much time to peruse this weekend's results, but man, did someone light a fire under a few athletes @ SPIRE and OSU! Biggun marks.

Olivia Pace equalled her #2 performer ever time of 7.42 sec. It wouldn't surprise me if Steiner's 7.36 record gets a real scare in a few weeks!

Bentley in the Pro(!) heat of the 60m Hurdles at Millrose tomorrow.

All due respect but I'm not sure how she got a lane in that race.

She must've been invited to the race. She's listed in lane 8.

Abby Steiner is targeting World / American records in the 300m, and Katie Moon (nee Nageotte) is featured in the women's PV. Numerous other Ohio athletes in the meet.

Camden just lowered, again, her Ohio HS record to 8.35 seconds in placing 8th in the PRO Women's 60mH at the Millrose Games.