UPDATE - Ft. Recovery softball coaches held on murder charges

Knapke was a multi-sports star at Ft. Recovery and was named Midwest Athletic Conference honorable mention in softball in 2019 playing for her head coach Easther Stephen last season.

This past fall she was a freshman member of the Marshalltown Community College volleyball program.

Knapke was a multi-sports star at Ft. Recovery and was named Midwest Athletic Conference honorable mention in softball in 2019 playing for her head coach Easther Stephen last season.

This past fall she was a freshman member of the Marshalltown Community College volleyball program.

She'll serve considerable time...even though she didn't pull the trigger.

Crazy....Hannah was going to college in Iowa and playing volleyball for them. Graduated from FR last year and had played softball for Ms. Stephens. actually had a great year and was Honorable Mention All-MAC I think.

The softball team is going to be coached by volunteers this season apparently. Has to be tough on the girls. I did see some of them working out in the SAC last night for the first time in a week. Probably be a bit of healing time needed.

Sorry-didn't see radiodaves post saying the same thing.

fortfan...very sad, just like that lives were ruined and I'm sure there is a lot of heart break with her family and friends. This is just hard to understand why this all happened, very sad

fortfan...very sad, just like that lives were ruined and I'm sure there is a lot of heart break with her family and friends. This is just hard to understand why this all happened, very sad
And the money that's going to be spent..... (not more important..but still...needless)

So three people knew about an impending murder and none of the three thought, "maybe this isn't a good idea."

This should have been one of those quiet arrests from an anonymous tip of a suspect who planned to murder someone...