upcoming meets

Elk Relays and Butler Invite this coming saturday and Moses Relays next friday:

potential matchups; another sprint relay team 4x100 to 4x400 races with Dunbar, Trotwood, T-Marshall, Wayne

Distance races will be competitive, maybe we'll see butler/centerville go at it at dayton relays

where were everyone this weekend - saw Wayne won Myrtle beach meet, Trotwood one Troy, any news on where dunbar went? Did Centerville not run after thier california meet?

are the Lasalles, Mason, Moeller, St. X, Mt. Healthy and the surprise NOrthwest HS going to come up to either Elk, V-Butler or Dayton relays this year...

On a side note, really can't complain with weather so far, it's been real friendly for march/april weather.....

any other meets i missed

I have a question about upcoming meets; is the Jesse Owens High School meet cancelled? I can't find information on it anywhere.

could be the best weather for the Elk meet in a long time. Nomal weather for the meet is very cold as it is held in March. could be some very good times this year

One of the oldest meets in Cincinnati is going on today 4/10 at Colerain high school called the Colerain Vince Mercure Invitational. I believe the meet began in 1970. Northwest and Moeller may go at it again, don't belive either La Salle or Mason will be there. Timing will be FAT done by ghgtiming.

One of the oldest meets in Cincinnati is going on today 4/10 at Colerain high school called the Colerain Vince Mercure Invitational. I believe the meet began in 1970. Northwest and Moeller may go at it again, don't belive either La Salle or Mason will be there. Timing will be FAT done by ghgtiming.

We won't be there. We are going to Mt Healthy on Friday.

Speaking of Lebanon...

Does anyone have entry info for their meet? I could've sworn that I saw it last week on finishtiming but nothing is up there anymore.

We won't be there. We are going to Mt Healthy on Friday.

Here are the teams entered in the Mt. Healthy Owls Classic

April 13, 2012 @ Owls Nest
Hosted by Mt. Healthy High School
About the Meet:
Start Time: 4:00

17 girl teams 16 boys teams
St. Xavier (Boys)
LaSalle (Boys)
Moeller (Boys)
Ursuline (Girls)
MND (Girls)
McAuley (Girls)
Mercy (Girls)
CCPA
Aiken
Lakota West
McNick
Mason
Colerain
Princeton
Roger Bacon
Covington Catholic (Boys)
Mt. Healthy
Anderson
Sycamrore
Hamilton
Seton (Girls)

The Dublin Classic is this Saturday. Aside from the three Dublin High Schools the attending schools include Reynoldsburg, Lancaster, Cleveland Heights, Brunswick, Davidson, Bradley, Worthington Kilbourne, New Albany, Thomas Worthington, Whetstone, Walnut Ridge, Pickerington Central and Olentangy. It should be a good meet. The timing will be done by Finish Timing.

Moeller edged LaSalle by 1 point on the 4x4 again.

Moeller ran 6 seconds off their SB in that and about .5 or so off in the 4X100 but looks like they had a SB in the 4x200. It would be cool to see that 4X400 go sub 3:20... would probably be a school record but I wouldn't know since Moeller's new athletic website doesn't have Moeller's Track Records listed.

It would be in all likelihood. We had to do some shuffling with spring break so we didn't have everyone there, but it is nice to have depth.

Moeller ran 6 seconds off their SB in that and about .5 or so off in the 4X100 but looks like they had a SB in the 4x200. It would be cool to see that 4X400 go sub 3:20... would probably be a school record but I wouldn't know since Moeller's new athletic website doesn't have Moeller's Track Records listed.

Nope, Moeller's already gone sub 3:20...in 1979...over the longer 4x440 yards!

The Moeller squad of Eric Ellington, Steve Willis, Rick Neal, Tony Hunter won the Dayton Regional with their 3:19.4 (~3:18.2 for 4x400m) win on 18 May 1979.

They may have gone faster since then, but Lancermania or another local stat guy probably has better relay lists than I do.

If you'd like, I can compile a quick list of Moeller bests that I have. I can run it by Lancermania and SeekUp, and between the 3 of us, you'd be hard-pressed to find a more complete and accurate list.

Nope, Moeller's already gone sub 3:20...in 1979...over the longer 4x440 yards!

The Moeller squad of Eric Ellington, Steve Willis, Rick Neal, Tony Hunter won the Dayton Regional with their 3:19.4 (~3:18.2 for 4x400m) win on 18 May 1979.

They may have gone faster since then, but Lancermania or another local stat guy probably has better relay lists than I do.

If you'd like, I can compile a quick list of Moeller bests that I have. I can run it by Lancermania and SeekUp, and between the 3 of us, you'd be hard-pressed to find a more complete and accurate list.

That's our school record. If you have that list JAVMAN, i was hoping to put together a top 10 list for Moeller sometime here. You'd certainly provide a strong starting point.

Seek Up has a top ten for St.Xavier posted on their web site. I don't think a top ten is adequate for top programs which is why I went to a top 25 for La Salle.:angel: My top 25 is all meters lists. I won't put yard times on meters lists

Moeller edged LaSalle by 1 point on the 4x4 again.

Every time La Salle and Moeller meet this spring it's a battle royale. Moeller beat La Salle at Legends by three, La Salle beats Moeller by two at Coaches Classic and Moeller beats La Salle by one at Mt. Healthy. Will Moeller be at La Rosa's Invite this Friday for the fourth war?