Unsanctioned state tournament

Set it up someone I'll help along with 20 volunteers! Venue can be outside in a few weeks

As I saw someone else post on a different thread..........

"Me wanna watch rasslin.....me not care bout wat bad things mite happin....me think doctirs with cawlege digrees dumb....me smart!"

This is a bad idea and would likely get coaches fired and schools in trouble. I can't imagine what would happen if someone organized something like this and then the kids or their families get sick.

Yet, still your president. ?
AP_19099692475324.jpg

I think this is actually something the Coaches Association can consider after OHSAA takes their stand...This is obviously in the distant future and depends how things end up...

I think this is actually something the Coaches Association can consider after OHSAA takes their stand...This is obviously in the distant future and depends how things end up...
Agreed. There is no reason to even consider it at this point. Wait until the OHSAA makes a final decision one way or the other. If they opt to cancel the state tourney then similar to the girls state this year schedule an unofficial state tournament inviting all the qualifiers and/or alternates. Obviously +5.