Uniontown Lake Blue Streaks

St. V will be a good opponent for that first scrimmage. Almost like a combined practice. The Irish are always physical with plenty of skill. Glad it's at home too. I like Stow for the 2nd scrimmage too. Always good to test yourself against a school comparable to what they'll see in the Fed.

Just read Lake remains D2, Alliance moves up to D2 and Dover goes back to D3. Regional assignments coming soon. I'm sure Lake, Massillon, Perry and Hoover will remain in the same region.

Lake, Massillon, Perry and Hoover moved to Region 5 with Archbishop Hoban and Warren Harding. Things just got a little more difficult for the Blue Streaks as far as playoffs are concerned. Coaching and senior leadership just got slightly more important. Rock 'Em!

Haven't been on here in a few months.

Junior class is loaded. The senior and sophomore classes will fill in nicely.

Federal league is very talented as well and the playoff region is brutal!

Anxious for things to get started. Rock em!

Haven't been on here in a few months.

Junior class is loaded. The senior and sophomore classes will fill in nicely.

Federal league is very talented as well and the playoff region is brutal!

Anxious for things to get started. Rock em!

Nice to see ya again 88!

Looked like the new bleachers were going in at Blue Streak Stadium on the home side yesterday. Also the new parking lot at the old middle school site is rounding into shape. Both should make for better experience on Friday nights this Fall! Rock 'Em!

And if the Blue Streak Moms wear skimpier clothes to the warm weather games, it will make it THE MOST BETTEREST EXPERIENCE!!!!! Ka-BOOM!!

Let's try to stay on topic Sliver and not talk about what the Lake football moms are wearing to the games on Friday nights. LOL!

Ummm, excuse me, 245, but the name is "SLIVER", not "SILVER". And let's just say that I will be the judge of if they are too uppity for me. Classy....well, I have known a few of them for quite some time and let's just say that the ones I know definitely were classy, sassy and liked to do it in the grass (and lots of other places as well!)!! Awwww, yeah!!!

Definitely looking for the Streaks to continue their improvement from last year right on into this fall.

Might be a dumb question but for some reason I don’t know this, but do regional assignments get redrawn every year? Or just when the new enrollment numbers come out?

Looked like the new bleachers were going in at Blue Streak Stadium on the home side yesterday. Also the new parking lot at the old middle school site is rounding into shape. Both should make for better experience on Friday nights this Fall! Rock 'Em!

I've driven by a few times since you posted this and the only thing that seems to be happening is the weeds are getting taller where the bleachers were removed..... I didnt realize how big the foot print is on the home side. It appears wider without them assembled.

pavis. Drove by last week and saw the same thing. Progress has seemed to stall on the new bleachers. Not sure why but it doesn't look good. Playing surface looks great though!

lbs.jpg

I think they started Monday.

Thanks Pavis. Anyone attend the 7 on 7 yesterday? Anything significant to report? Is Lake running Coach Demarco's spread offense he ran at Louisville?

Here are a couple of info updates. The High School has developed its own webpage for Blue Streak Sports...it is www.bluestreaksathletics.com This webpage will be used for current information. All info posted will be from the Athletic Dept. The other webpage will be www.bluestreaksfootball.com this site works with the school but is not part of Blue Streak Athletics webpage. This website will have all the past info and a good chance that the updated broadcast in live stats of the games will be back.

Last edited:
Thanks Pavis. Anyone attend the 7 on 7 yesterday? Anything significant to report? Is Lake running Coach Demarco's spread offense he ran at Louisville?

The offense will be influenced by Coach Demarco's spread style....the offensive coaches have been working to combine the two offensive's to form a new playbook. Coach Demarco will be the Quarterback coach

Last edited: