Uniform court design

Thoughts on the uniform court design?

• Total voters

Sig Hansen

Like them or hate them?

I hate them because I like to know where each game is being played, but they all look the same now except for the location/arena name at each end. And yes, I know they've been doing it for several years now.

I think it's kind of ridiculous that each arena has to have a special court made just for the tournament games.

Like them or hate them?

I hate them because I like to know where each game is being played, but they all look the same now except for the location/arena name at each end. And yes, I know they've been doing it for several years now.

I think it's kind of ridiculous that each arena has to have a special court made just for the tournament games.

I like it. It is simple decent looking design. I hate some courts with crazy designs or colors so I like that it is uniform.

Also, the arena's do not purchase these courts. These courts are the same ones they will use until the final four and are used each season. If you look the city name and arena name are just decals. Some of the courts used this week will be sent to sweet 16 sites and have new decals put on the baselines.

I don't like them. I liked when the courts were allowed to have their regular design with simple NCAA decals attached.

I like it. It is simple decent looking design. I hate some courts with crazy designs or colors so I like that it is uniform.

Also, the arena's do not purchase these courts. These courts are the same ones they will use until the final four and are used each season. If you look the city name and arena name are just decals. Some of the courts used this week will be sent to sweet 16 sites and have new decals put on the baselines.

Well that makes more sense then. I thought each arena had to buy their own court.

I don't like them. I liked when the courts were allowed to have their regular design with simple NCAA decals attached.

I remember everyone slipping on the midcourt NCAA decals, so that's probably why they switched. Now they all have permanently painted logos and it seems to have eliminated the problem.