Unioto
Fairland

DIII
Union Local
North Adams

DIV
Tri-Village
Berne Union

Can one of these teams win it all this year unbeaten?

SWOHHfan - I have seen Purcell-Marian play in the past. I thought they were still D3. So I stand corrected.

The D1 teams are doubtful but WC is much more likely than talawanda
talawanda has zero chance.
they are good and Fears , Farris and Keene are legit but their poor scheduling will be the reason they have and will get bounced early from the tourney they may get by a 5 win turpin team in rd1 (who has played a WAY better schedule so wouldn't be surprised to see turpin win)
but after that they are toast.

talawanda has zero chance.
they are good and Fears , Farris and Keene are legit but their poor scheduling will be the reason they have and will get bounced early from the tourney they may get by a 5 win turpin team in rd1 (who has played a WAY better schedule so wouldn't be surprised to see turpin win)
but after that they are toast.
What do you think about WC I agree with you on Talawanda.

What do you think about WC I agree with you on Talawanda.
I think WC has a better shot than Talawanda for sure.

BUT WC will have to beat Kings for a 3rd time this season. WC escaped the last one with a 4pt win
IMO ingram wont have another off night for Kings like she did last game vs WC
it was only 1 of 2 games all season she was held to single digits

Agree that WC has much better chance than Talawanda for unbeaten season.

WCs path; or any D1 teams path in SW OH is extremely difficult to even reach Final 4.

After the Little Miami and Hamilton walkovers in 1st 2 rounds for West Clermont
I think WC would have to beat:
Kings in Sectional Final
*Interesting game Saturday Bellbrook at Kings could provide further insight into both teams. BB #1 Seed in Dayton, Kings #7 seed in Cin
Centerville or Sidney (Dayton 3 winner) in Districts
Lakota East/Bellbrook winner in Reg Semis
Princeton/Mason winner most likely in Reg Finals to get out of SW OH (Reg 4).

Then onto Final Four:
Solon most likely (Region 1) in Semis;
Finals: vs Winner of Reg 3 vs Reg 2
(Reg 3) Pickerington Central/Marysville/Dublin Coffman/Olentangy Liberty winner vs.
(Reg 2) Olmsted Falls/Magnificat in Semis

Very doable if WC makes it out of SW OH; but very tough!
All teams listed basically if seeds hold throughout state.

Olmsted Falls is #1 Seed up N; some teams in North are able to choose which Region (1 or 2) they want (balances #s in NW and NE OH).
They and Magnificat #2 Seed up N both chose Region 2 instead of Reg 1 to avoid SW OH (Reg 4) in State Semis.
Remember WC Beat Magnificat (39-28) and Mason beat Olmsted Falls (60-44) at Classic in the Country MLK weekend, so avoiding SW OH makes sense.

Agree that WC has much better chance than Talawanda for unbeaten season.

WCs path; or any D1 teams path in SW OH is extremely difficult to even reach Final 4.

After the Little Miami and Hamilton walkovers in 1st 2 rounds for West Clermont
I think WC would have to beat:
Kings in Sectional Final
*Interesting game Saturday Bellbrook at Kings could provide further insight into both teams. BB #1 Seed in Dayton, Kings #7 seed in Cin
Centerville or Sidney (Dayton 3 winner) in Districts
Lakota East/Bellbrook winner in Reg Semis
Princeton/Mason winner most likely in Reg Finals to get out of SW OH (Reg 4).

Then onto Final Four:
Solon most likely (Region 1) in Semis;
Finals: vs Winner of Reg 3 vs Reg 2
(Reg 3) Pickerington Central/Marysville/Dublin Coffman/Olentangy Liberty winner vs.
(Reg 2) Olmsted Falls/Magnificat in Semis

Very doable if WC makes it out of SW OH; but very tough!
All teams listed basically if seeds hold throughout state.

Olmsted Falls is #1 Seed up N; some teams in North are able to choose which Region (1 or 2) they want (balances #s in NW and NE OH).
They and Magnificat #2 Seed up N both chose Region 2 instead of Reg 1 to avoid SW OH (Reg 4) in State Semis.
Remember WC Beat Magnificat (39-28) and Mason beat Olmsted Falls (60-44) at Classic in the Country MLK weekend, so avoiding SW OH makes sense.
Great summary. That SW region is a meat grinder.

Still 4 left?
Tri Village seems most likely?

D1
No one left undefeated
West Clermont and Talawanda have both lost

DII
Unioto
Fairland

DIII
Union Local
North Adams has an L

DIV
Tri Village
Berne Union lost to Mt Gilead

Last edited:
You might want to double check on North Adams - they were undefeated in the regular season and are playiing tonite in tournament play at Jackson in Jackson County

IMO the TV-Ft. Loramie game yesterday was for the D4 championship. TV girls match the TV boys of a few years ago with an undefeated championship season.
Unfortunately you are most likely correct. I was pulling hard for Loramie but it just didn't fall right at the end.

Tri-Village wins tonight 51-34 will play Toledo Christian Saturday at 2pm for the DIV state championship

Tri-Village does it, 30-0
This is the second girls team in Ohio to finish a season undefeated.
Tri-Village is also the first school in ohio to have a girls and boys team finish a season 30-0!!!