Catchweight (151.5 lbs.)

Dustin Poirier defeated Diego Brandao via TKO (Punches) at 4:54 R1

Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)

Middleweight

Uriah Hall defeated Chris Leben via TKO (Corner Stoppage) at 5:00 R1

Lightweight

Michael Johnson defeated Gleison Tibau via KO (Punches) at 1:32 R2

Featherweight

Dennis Siver defeated Manvel Gamburyan via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)

Welterweight

John Howard defeated Siyar Bahadurzada via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

Preliminary Card (Online)

Welterweight

William Macario defeated Bobby Voelker via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

Featherweight

Robbie Peralta defeated Estevan Payan via TKO (Punches) at 0:12 R3

Last edited:

Of course Silva can beat Weidman. If he comes in full focus, no BS, he can finish anyone. Will he? I guess we'll find out. I liked Weidman the first time and I still do.

I actually thought she had that triangle though. She has more to her game than just the armbar. She probably could have gotten a choke if she went to her back.

I actually thought she had that triangle though. She has more to her game than just the armbar. She probably could have gotten a choke if she went to her back.

I believe quite a bit of her wins were due to arm bars. Tate just needs to realize she isn't as good as she thinks she is. rousey's mom was a judo champ in her day

I thought for sure Weidman was going to end it with punches in that first round. Hate to see the fight end like that but am happy with the result.

Yeah it is a crap way to end a career for sure. That was a perfect check. It happens more often in kickboxing. Weidman was dominating though. Almost KO'd him again. I doubt he will ever get the credit he deserves from some fans.

Sure enough. Silva fans will always say the fight never ended and who knows who would have won. I think Wiedman dominated the first round, and had Silva's number. Joking aside, that break sucks. Now, if we can just get RR to ride a skateboard without a helmet...

Last edited:
Weidman is on ESPN right now and pretty funny.

Am I the only one who thought about Sid Vicious' injury when I saw it?