UC Bearcats

Okay maybe I'm missing something here but given that #9 ranked UC crushed #16 ranked SMU on the road 42 - 13 and #8 Penn State lost why wouldn't UC now be ranked #8? Is it because the B1G started play back up? Ohio State is already ranked higher and I don't see how you can leap frog either Michigan or Whisky ahead of UC after yesterday's games.

This could be a great year for someone outside the Power 5 making it. Starting to see some crazy things happening in the conference only games.

Okay maybe I'm missing something here but given that #9 ranked UC crushed #16 ranked SMU on the road 42 - 13 and #8 Penn State lost why wouldn't UC now be ranked #8? Is it because the B1G started play back up? Ohio State is already ranked higher and I don't see how you can leap frog either Michigan or Whisky ahead of UC after yesterday's games.
Who cares? They just need to keep winning, arguing rankings at this point is stupid.

They look very good in every aspect today. Very deep on defense and skill positions on offense, one of the best punters in the NCAA. Only weakness might be placekicking but haven’t needed that so far this season.

You said it wouldn't matter whether they are ranked #7 or #22, when clearly that's not correct.
I didn’t say that at all. Lotr put up that silly scenario and complained about rankings this year, they are ranked fine this year, they definitely aren’t getting the shaft, as long as they keep winning, they have a legit shot.

You wouldn’t have seen this ridder if you morons were listened to. What’s his record starting? He’s like 27-4 or something ridiculous.
It wasn't unjustified to want to give Bryant a look. Ridder looked very mediocre against Army and USF. It's easy to say things in hindsight.