UC Bearcats

Thank God Marcus Freeman has the defense ready for the option. The Army DBs are awful, Ridder might need to be pulled to wake him up.

Yet they continue to throw every down? Ridder is going to have 50 attempts at this pace
?‍♂️ He's thrown behind, he's underthrown passes, and he's overthrown passes. This last drive got a little better, but its still frustrating to watch. 50 attempts is definitely possible as I don't see us having much success running the ball on these guys.

UC beats a ranked team and drops to #15 in the AP; Ohio St who hasn't scored a point in 9 months gets 4 first place votes and jumps 34 teams to 6

UC beats a ranked team and drops to #15 in the AP; Ohio St who hasn't scored a point in 9 months gets 4 first place votes and jumps 34 teams to 6

The AP said it would add the B1G & PAC 12 this week so there is that.

But I did see somewhere that the play of Ridder was a factor in some voters minds. He did not pass the look test against a soft Army secondary, how is he going to carry this team against a good AAC secondary let alone a power 5 conference? At this point UCF is the team deserving of their ranking having beat 2 teams on the road.

So today's game is not on cable? What the hell man

They need to get out of this conference so bad. #15 team in the country and the only place to watch them is ESPN+

I don't even know what ESPN+ is; not listed in my cable sports packages

I got ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN U, ESPN News; you mean that there is another one? Do I cancel all those to get ESPN+?

Can't believe Ridder's regression this year. If Bryant is over COVID next week, Ridder has to be on a short leash.
Give me Bryant at this point. He might not be as athletic and it might take away from the option portion of the offense, but I'd rather have a QB who can actually throw the ball with some accuracy. Two years ago, after his freshman season, I never thought we'd be talking about Ridder like this. Hopefully Bryant and/or Prater can give more hope to the position in the future

Bearcats looking good, must have been a lot of Texans with money betting on SMU for SMU to be 2.5 favorites

Not so fast. Stupid penalties are starting to creep in On defense and the offense has lost its rhythm. Got to get a score on the initial drive to start the 2nd half.

Some curious calls, the targeting, no targeting on review when the announcers thought it was clearly targeting being an example. the refs aren't perfect, but the reviews should be :unsure: