U.S. economy adds 517,000 jobs in January, unemployment rate drops to 54 year low

If only the facts supported his answer.
So the economy was not on shatters when trump left office, is that what you’re claiming? Maybe you should put some of your Ukraine analysis into this issue and let us know what you find. 🤡

So the economy was not on shatters when trump left office, is that what you’re claiming? Maybe you should put some of your Ukraine analysis into this issue and let us know what you find. 🤡
FJB was asked specifically about inflation. He answered in regards to inflation. He even stated that inflation was high under Trump. Nowhere in there was the topic of the economy mentioned.

Of course inflation didn't kick in until after Biden took office.

FJB was asked specifically about inflation. He answered in regards to inflation. He even stated that inflation was high under Trump. Nowhere in there was the topic of the economy mentioned.

Of course inflation didn't kick in until after Biden took office.
You still want to have sex with our President? Such a pervert you and OldSoulon! You are so butt hurt that the Country is on a much better path then under Trump. The numbers are the numbers and you know very well SUPPLY CHAIN issues due to the pandemic that Trump totally screwed up is the reason for inflation. That and the irresponsible tax cut for the billionaires and corporations causing increased deficit spending.

You still want to have sex with our President? Such a pervert you and OldSoulon! You are so butt hurt that the Country is on a much better path then under Trump. The numbers are the numbers and you know very well SUPPLY CHAIN issues due to the pandemic that Trump totally screwed up is the reason for inflation. That and the irresponsible tax cut for the billionaires and corporations causing increased deficit spending.
Of course you're wrong as usual.

Who's surprised?

Who's surprised?
Nice rebuttal filled with facts and statistics to back your claims, LOL! I hope you really didn’t represent our best and brightest. If so we are all fu@ked

Who's surprised?
Biden has two more years to have a fair comparison. I will bet money the market will be up by then. You can cherry pick stats, but with the legislative bills that he’s passed on a bipartisan basis, Biden has exceeded Trump and that’s a fact whether you like it or not.

Biden has two more years to have a fair comparison. I will bet money the market will be up by then. You can cherry pick stats, but with the legislative bills that he’s passed on a bipartisan basis, Biden has exceeded Trump and that’s a fact whether you like it or not.

Are you still trying to change the topic?

Biden specifically spoke about inflation.

Inflation does not equal the economy.

Are you still trying to change the topic?

Biden specifically spoke about inflation.

Inflation does not equal the economy.

LOL no! Not going to play this game with you again. Comparing inflation rate from Trump to Biden is like comparing apples to oranges. Our economy is headed in a much better direction then the last year of trump. Biden accomplished a lot more as far as bipartisan legislation, that will help our country. Trumps best legislative win was a tax cut that blew a hole in the deficit resulting in higher inflation and a multitude of other problems. Trump was handed a very good economy. Trump was a colossal failure as a president.

LOL no! Not going to play this game with you again.
Learned your lesson i see. Good for you!
Comparing inflation rate from Trump to Biden is like comparing apples to oranges.
Yes. The graph i gave you was pretty clear. Inflation under Trump was far lower than under Biden.
Our economy is headed in a much better direction then the last year of trump.
No one ever said it wasn't.
Biden accomplished a lot more as far as bipartisan legislation, that will help our country.
Really? Which legislation was that?
Trumps best legislative win was a tax cut that blew a hole in the deficit resulting in higher inflation and a multitude of other problems.
Nice story. Maybe next time you should make one up that isn't so easy to destroy with actual data.
Trump was handed a very good economy. Trump was a colossal failure as a president.
Lol

Learned your lesson i see. Good for you!
The lesson I learned was you can’t read.
Yes. The graph i gave you was pretty clear. Inflation under Trump was far lower than under Biden.
No kidding?
No one ever said it wasn't.
Really? Which legislation was that?
Not surprised you have not paid any attention.

Nice story. Maybe next time you should make one up that isn't so easy to destroy with actual data.

Lol
You destroy like Baghdad Bob did. Your victories are in your head. fact of the matter is, you’re a pompous a$s. you think you’re a know it all but you’re just another blow hard. Now go back to your petty arguments.

The lesson I learned was you can’t read.

Lol
No kidding?
Joe Biden claimed it wasn't. You stupidly agreed.
Not surprised you have not paid any attention.

Which of those were passed with Republican support?
You destroy like Baghdad Bob did. Your victories are in your head. fact of the matter is, you’re a pompous a$s. you think you’re a know it all but you’re just another blow hard. Now go back to your petty arguments.
Lol

It should be easy to expose me then.... and yet you fail. Hmm...

Lmao

Did you even read this link?

Lol
Yes, I did. Did you read the part where I said by the end of his present term? I also included his legislative wins. Again, your reading comprehension is just a little bit lacking. Shouldn’t we compare after each has had the same amount of time?

Last edited by a moderator: