U.S. economy adds 517,000 jobs in January, unemployment rate drops to 54 year low

Well you might be right as I am not the expert on fast food that you are. However, much of my work is in hospitals. And I can tell you that entry level positions are operating at roughly 60%. Pre Pandemic they were largely at full employment. These are not minimum wage jobs and have great benefits.
Why would one take an entry level job if they can get a better job?

Trump talked about (pretended/lied about) creating jobs. Biden is actually delivering job growth.

" "
So..what is he doing? trading trillions in debt for jobs? Great plan.

Here kids...you can have money now..just make sure you save it for when we have to come and get it back.

Can you tell me what Biden has done to spur this economy you speak of? Called out for senators who had died a year before?

Why would one take an entry level job if they can get a better job?
So where in Northeast Ohio is an 18-19 year old going to get a better job than making $15-18 an hour, great benefits and tuition reimbursement?

For sure. SNAP recipients jumped up 50% in 2020. Total spending on SNAP has decreased since then.

More important, the overwhelming majority of people on SNAP are employed.
But we've been told how much wages have increased...why do these people need government assistance given their new found prosperity?

So where in Northeast Ohio is an 18-19 year old going to get a better job than making $15-18 an hour, great benefits and tuition reimbursement?
I'm not familiar with you area but around here $20-$25/hr is pretty typical.

So..what is he doing? trading trillions in debt for jobs? Great plan.

Here kids...you can have money now..just make sure you save it for when we have to come and get it back.

Can you tell me what Biden has done to spur this economy you speak of? Called out for senators who had died a year before?
Biden will add less to the debt than Trump did by a significant margin.

As I showed you, 16-19 workforce participation is at a 15 year high. If you need me to explain this in toddler terms I will. If hospitals were full with workers in that demo in 2019, there are more today. As such, your problem is NOT young people sitting on their a**. If your job is related to filling these positions and you are blaming a fictitious reason, I would suggest resigning and finding a job that better matches your intellect. In fact, I am not sure why you have not been fired already.

* Number is growing
* Aging population (with less hard working immigrants)
* Women dropping out of the workforce due to childcare
All of which are unprovable excuses (except maybe aging population) and not factual information.

As I showed you, 16-19 workforce participation is at a 15 year high. If you need me to explain this in toddler terms I will. If hospitals were full with workers in that demo in 2019, there are more today. As such, your problem is NOT young people sitting on their a**. If your job is related to filling these positions and you are blaming a fictitious reason, I would suggest resigning and finding a job that better matches your intellect. In fact, I am not sure why you have not been fired already.
Yet you still cant explain why so many jobs that are normally filled by that age group remain open.

I own my own business dummy. I don't think I'll be firing myself. You People.

Yet you still cant explain why so many jobs that are normally filled by that age group remain open.

I own my own business dummy. I don't think I'll be firing myself. You People.
F’ ing Duh!!! There are better jobs than entry level in a hospital. Hospitals suck. who the hell wants to work an unskilled job in a hospital if they can get similar work elsewhere?

F’ ing Duh!!! There are better jobs than entry level in a hospital. Hospitals suck. who the hell wants to work an unskilled job in a hospital if they can get similar work elsewhere?
So again you have no answers. Tell me where 18 year olds are getting better jobs. And I didn't realize that Engineering and IT were unskilled. You people.

So again you have no answers. Tell me where 18 year olds are getting better jobs. And I didn't realize that Engineering and IT were unskilled. You people.
There are IT jobs in almost every business. What do they engineer at a hospital with unskilled 18 year olds?

Why would you be asking me? Shouldn’t you know the answer to this? Since participation is higher than it has been in 15 years in that demographic, OBVIOUSLY it means that fewer are sitting on their a** than when your hospitals were fully staffed. As such, they are OBVIOUSLY working elsewhere.

18 year Olds are getting engineering and IT jobs at entry level pay?

18 year Olds are getting engineering and IT jobs at entry level pay?
An 18 year old is not engineering ch*t. They could be hired in IT on the help desk or something super entry level with some training but they can do that anywhere. In order to advance they will need further education.

An 18 year old is not engineering ch*t. They could be hired in IT on the help desk or something super entry level with some training but they can do that anywhere. In order to advance they will need further education.
Of course.