Ty lue fired

I was never a big Lue fan, but why fire him six games into the season? It doesn't make any sense. With the lack of patience they should have forced him out over the summer.

Completely reactionary move by a reactionary owner and organization. This signals to me that Dan Gilbert is hell-bent on making the playoffs this year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The NBA is a player driven league but I think the coaches do have some control over how well a team does. Kind of wonder how good they would have been the last few years with a better coach?

From the sounds of it, they want to make Larry Drew the interim coach, but he's pursuing a longer-term deal ala what they did when replacing Blatt in-season with Lue.

This was very poorly contrived. Drew is right, you don't appoint someone on an interim basis for 76+ games.

Incredibly poor goal alignment between ownership/management/coaching on rebuilding vs. competing got us here. Shocking.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Happy days are here again,he was terrible at everything and Drew will be so much better.

Wasn't Lue pretty much the coach for the first 6 games because all I ever heard was LeBron was the coach before. Then again looking at the Lakers does Luke Walton look like he is the really the coach?