Two-Week National Quarantine Starting in 48-72 Hours?

Has it started yet? Hard to tell.
Better the weather the more and more are going to see how silly it is and wont stay home. The local parks put orange fencing around all the playground eqt....but the kids just hopped the fence and were on the swings about anhour so ago

I read 1/5 of the country is on a lockdown similar to Ohio. Didn’t look up which states those were or if that had increased or decreased, but that was 2-3 days ago.

According to Unicast’s “social distancing scoreboard”, which measures distance traveled via cell phone gps data, Ohio has had a reduction in average distance travelled of 38% since around 3/11. The US as a whole is down 40%.

unicast.com/covid19/social-distancing-scoreboard

Not sure how much stock I put in this, but pretty cool data. You can see it at the county level, but the site is being pretty wonky right now.

According to Unicast’s “social distancing scoreboard”, which measures distance traveled via cell phone gps data, Ohio has had a reduction in average distance travelled of 38% since around 3/11. The US as a whole is down 40%.

unicast.com/covid19/social-distancing-scoreboard

Not sure how much stock I put in this, but pretty cool data. You can see it at the county level, but the site is being pretty wonky right now.
Sounds legit. Simple fact that many are out of work, working from home, cannot go to restaurants, bars, games, etc i think that even may be a bit low.

The last 4 days the furthest i got from home was 3 miles.

Very interesting data. Obviously it isn't going to be a 100% accurate representation of movements of people in this country but I'd bet it is "more right than wrong"

More I think of it, from Sunday at 7pm - present time I have ran/walked more than I have driven and after a daily commut of 160 miles to and from work it has been kinda nice!

Don’t see why it wouldn’t be available to download
Disregard, sequel is woke trash. Joel gets his head caved in by a with a golf club. Frankly, the guy who leaked these details deserves a medal. Kept a lot of people from buying/pre ordering that piece of garbage. I hope the HBO show gets cancelled after this. The Devs basically gave one of the greatest video games ever made the Caddyshack 2 treatment. F’em, guess it’s time to move on to Ghosts of Tsushima.