Two-Week National Quarantine Starting in 48-72 Hours?

Steel Valley FB

Take this with a grain of salt. From a different police friend. He says it’s from a trusted source, but nothing has been verified.

His text said Trump will evoke the Stafford Act this weekend. The National Guard along with the military and some first responders will be dispatched across the US. All businesses closed; everyone at home.

I’m posting this just in case, but it looks like the type of thing that gets fabricated then passed around social media.

This is a different police buddy than the one that told me on 3/15 there will be a slow shutdown of everything until April then a complete lockdown. Nothing would surprise me based on how everything has gone. Hope you guys are all safe and well along with your friends and families.

Take this with a grain of salt. From a different police friend. He says it’s from a trusted source, but nothing has been verified.

His text said Trump will evoke the Stafford Act this weekend. The National Guard along with the military and some first responders will be dispatched across the US. All businesses closed; everyone at home.

I’m posting this just in case, but it looks like the type of thing that gets fabricated then passed around social media.

This is a different police buddy than the one that told me on 3/15 there will be a slow shutdown of everything until April then a complete lockdown. Nothing would surprise me based on how everything has gone. Hope you guys are all safe and well along with your friends and families.

Let me guess...

Those texts included pictures of military trucks and/ or humvees?

Same cop sent me notice well before DeWine closed schools, in this current timeframe...maybe two days. If nothing happens; carry on, thread dies a quick death. Not posting and coming back and saying I knew is useless and draws trolling. Can’t win lol. Yappi, please delete thread and we’ll make a mental note. ? ?

So stupid. I got this from three different sources all claiming to know someone who knows someone who is in the know. The cities and states will do what they need to do to keep their people safe. This is not a federal issue and federal action in this regard would be illegal and completely unwarranted. But libs that want the feds to solve every problem for us will fall for this every time.

At this point, I’d rather just get the f’n virus, spend a week in the hospital and be done. This is a bull s**t way to live in a free country. But hey, don’t call it a Chinese Virus, bc it might hurt ppl’s feelings

what good would a two week quarantine do?

I’m fine with that if it’s 2 weeks and we can get back to normal. However, if not, then I’m not ok with it.And if they can’t tell us when things will get back to normal, I’d rather just get the f’n virus and be done with it. This is no way to live.

I’m fine with that if it’s 2 weeks and we can get back to normal. However, if not, then I’m not ok with it.And if they can’t tell us when things will get back to normal, I’d rather just get the f’n virus and be done with it. This is no way to live.

It could be done with you. That's no way to live either. Even if it doesn't kill, it can do lasting damage. I think people tempting fate is not going to be rare but is this really that undoable? I don't know. Getting used to one normal only to have it change on a daily basis is going to get old. Family and friends are constants. There's a few I work with I certainly do not miss, they're not very nice people.

I'm opposite of you on this. Lock it up. Make sure we can eat. Keep the internet going and people will keep themselves entertained I think, out of trouble. Try to get it over with.

Looking forward, I think the hard things to deal should they happen will be a non-C virus medical emergency. Sports and entertainment will definitely need some adjusting but for me, I'm already adjusted to not watching sports.

So stupid. I got this from three different sources all claiming to know someone who knows someone who is in the know. The cities and states will do what they need to do to keep their people safe. This is not a federal issue and federal action in this regard would be illegal and completely unwarranted. But libs that want the feds to solve every problem for us will fall for this every time.
What libs fell for it? Is steel valley a lib? Is Objdbgh a lib? I’m pretty sure just stupid people fell for it.

State has inspections today for patrons outside of meat shops. Demanding 6' spacing between all individuals. Threatened to shut store down if spacing did not improve.