Twitter tirade

birdog

Drew Brees, Michael Thomas, Russell Wilson and JJ watt unleash a twitter tirade basically stating that unless there are certain protocols clearly laid out like right now, there will be no NFL football in 2020. Things are looking bleak for the NFL right now. First game is 53 days away and so far no consensus by NFLPA that there will be a season. WOW

I thought football players were tougher than this.

I expect NBA players to be primadonna s but not NFL.

Maybe if the NFL wasn’t so tied up with dealing with non football bs they could’ve gotten a better plan in place. But instead they’re dealing with SJW bs, like the Black Anthem, Desean Jackson’s anti Semitism and the Redskin name change. Players and their kissers need to . They never stop f’n b1tching. Always one dumb f’n issue after another

Last edited:
Also what is the moronic bull s**t about infecting older relatives? You see grandparents 1-2x a year at holidays, they don’t f’n live with the players

Also why the holy is Myles Garret talking about player safety. He should probably sit this one out.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Twitter tirade yesterday was somewhat comical and nothing more than a PR stunt to sway public opinion. I understand that guys are concerned about their health, but handle that business behind the scenes and find a solution. I thought it made them look like a bunch of crybabies.

We have the weakest, the whiniest college and pro athletes ever. I don't think they realize how great of a life they have had from playing a game. This no doubt was a ploy by the players union to get more "stuff".

Drain the swamp and start anew.....

Frankly, I don't care if there is a season or not as I am not watching.... I know EP you do not care but I just wanted to irritate you today......

We have the weakest, the whiniest college and pro athletes ever. I don't think they realize how great of a life they have had from playing a game. This no doubt was a ploy by the players union to get more "stuff".
We have these "weakest, whiniest college and pro athletes ever" because the sports organizations (and by extension, the fans) value skill and merit over 'whether someone is whiny' and they hire + pay accordingly.

I'd rather watch the best athletes and players than less-than-stellar talent.