Twitter: Do you?

Also, the slang out of twitter is dumb af. Apparently, “Stan” is a verb, that means you’re an ardent supporter or fan. If you use that term unironically, you should stan-d in front of traffic

I had one to follow and analyze certoan groups a few years ago.

But do not have a real account.

Twitter causes more problems than it solves. It would be best if it just vanished. No more dumb c**ts like Chrissy Tiegen, Shaun King, Rex Chapman, John Legend. Not to mention those loses who are only known bc of twitter. F em all.

Twitter is like any other social media, it's a way to communicate with the masses, you have to use it properly though, people can get crazy on there with the political stuff. Remember to read the Tweets closely and don't take things too personal. It's also an entertainment pool.

Twitter causes more problems than it solves. It would be best if it just vanished. No more dumb c**ts like Chrissy Tiegen, Shaun King, Rex Chapman, John Legend. Not to mention those loses who are only known bc of twitter. F em all.
Not a fan of block or charge?

Twitter is like any other social media, it's a way to communicate with the masses, you have to use it properly though, people can get crazy on there with the political stuff. Remember to read the Tweets closely and don't take things too personal. It's also an entertainment pool.
There’s people who build a brand off twitter, and it’s annoying. There’s an entire cottage industry for “The Resistance”

He’s a c**t. Wants to be a twitter celebrity so bad. He’s not funny or smart, and he tweets like how a teenager uses twitter.
I dont follow him. I actually muted him. He needed to rebrand I guess after his pill problems

There’s people who build a brand off twitter, and it’s annoying. There’s an entire cottage industry for “The Resistance”
I'm not saying it's the end all be all. Just remember that if they think they are building a brand, they are doing with a small number. Only a small percentage is on Twitter, and fewer post.

Am on Twitter. @Sykotyk for anyone interested.

Personally tweet about games I'm at. Updates, photos, etc and just generally discuss sports with people I know.

Mostly Twitter is amazing at relaying sports news and updates. Can't take it too seriously though for most things.

Is best when you have certain people you follow for news and updates and expand your news bubble that way. I follow a lot of local sports accounts:teams, newspapers, radio, TV, associations, leagues, etc. It's especially great at getting updates for things going on football wise in other states.

I just want to let people know that you can mute specific words on twitter so any tweet that has the word will never show up on your feed.

So say you don’t want to see anything political on twitter you can mute “Trump” and you won’t see any tweets about him

I just want to let people know that you can mute specific words on twitter so any tweet that has the word will never show up on your feed.

So say you don’t want to see anything political on twitter you can mute “Trump” and you won’t see any tweets about him
Twitter has some amazing tools. You can make lists for different words, mute words and accounts, disable retweets on accounts you follow if you're only interested in what they're saying and not all the things they retweet.

Many people say they love twitter and SM to discuss/comment on sporting events they are watching.

I can see that, but I think maybe it is a generational thing but when I am at or watching games on TV I am not a huge fan of being tied to the interwebs. I guess it is a way to connect with others during a game, but i pretty much go dark on SM during all events I am watching or attending.
During HS football games if the PA announcer does not give updates on league games I will check at the QTR/HALF breaks maybe.