Tucker showing video of the Jan 6th , that has never been shown

You're missing the point. He is presumed innocent until found guilty. Prosecution's misconduct is appalling. Everyone is presumed innocent until rendered guiltily in a court of law. That's what makes the Jan 6th committee so appalling. It was political. Lady Justice wears a blindfold. She doesn't hide in shadows.
What was the misconduct?

enough... we get your point.... so you think everyone that walked thru those doors deserve 4 years in prison?, how about if they were on the steps do they deserve 2 years?
No but if you are among the first 30 people in the building and among a group that overran the police and then proceeded to use his Bullhorn to order violence and the rounding up of lawmakers, you were not an innocent bystander. So funny you MAGAs are in the business of defending that clown.

I appreciate your tenacity. You continually miss the point. Imo Did the Government withhold information?
Government withheld nothing. They only have to make available evidence that they are using to make their case. More important, that video of him is not exculpatory in any way. It actually confirms a crime. Finally, and most important, the crime he plead guilty to was based on other evidence that had nothing to do with what you watched on Tucker.

No but if you are among the first 30 people in the building and among a group that overran the police and then proceeded to use his Bullhorn to order violence and the rounding up of lawmakers, you were not an innocent bystander. So funny you MAGAs are in the business of defending that clown.
where do you get that he was talking about violence?

Government withheld nothing. They only have to make available evidence that they are using to make their case. More important, that video of him is not exculpatory in any way. It actually confirms a crime. Finally, and most important, the crime he plead guilty to was based on other evidence that had nothing to do with what you watched on Tucker.
gosh I hope Tucker is in your HEAD for the rest of your life... he can join Trump there..... that is so cool!!! makes my day!!!

Government has to make available any evidence that potentially could prove exculpatory. And the presiding judge, not the prosecutor, determines if the evidence is relevant and can be entered into the trail.

Are you really this ignorant of how these things work?

Time will tell y2h. I truly do not see what this new evidence shows that will exonerate anybody. How does it change the undeniable truth that laws were broken? If anything it is a bad look for the police officers. Are those the officers that were disciplined for their actions on that day?
Buffalo Head took a plea out of fear that he might spend DECADES in prison. You are aware how the Feds operate right? Had the video been available to Buffalo Head's lawyers they likley would have gone to trial if the prosecutor offered them anything less then probation for trespassing.

I doubt even a DC jury would have found Buffalo Head guilty of a crime that could send him to jail for 4 years let alone decades after viewing the video that Carlson aired.

Oh please child:

Government has to make available any evidence that potentially could prove exculpatory. And the presiding judge, not the prosecutor, determines if the evidence is relevant and can be entered into the trail.

consider who you are talking too!!!

The bad news is that I suspect that Fox, under threat from Schumer and the Biden Administration, has put pressure on Carlson to hold back on some stuff. The good news is that defense lawyers will be under no such restrictions. We are going to see the rest of the story over the coming months. Or we're going to see a lot of pleas involving "time served" sentences and a lot of dropped charges as the DOJ won't want to go to trial.

you cant be that STUPID ... do you just try to put BULLshat out there to get people to respond to you... maybe you should ask MOM if you can get a puppy to play with.... so you have something to pay attention to you

hey GOLF BALL BOY.... comment on this!!!!!!!

Nah .... gotta Keep them Blinders on

th-660474026.jpg

Careful there, he watches a lot of Perry Mason.

I appreciate your tenacity. You continually miss the point. Imo Did the Government withhold information?
I am trying to understand what information they could have withheld that would change anything. If they withheld information that will prove the guilt of more criminals, it should be released. As far as the people already convicted, I posted the latest report on the sentencing. I think they are all in line with the crimes that were committed. If you have the time read the list and tell me what is wrong with the sentencing. The facts are in the videos. They have no defense for that. Tell me Rassler, if these were antifa rioters, would you feel the same way? I am hoping the antifa clowns who attacked the Atlanta Police training center are equally sentenced as the Jan 6 rioters.

Buffalo Head took a plea out of fear that he might spend DECADES in prison. You are aware how the Feds operate right? Had the video been available to Buffalo Head's lawyers they likley would have gone to trial if the prosecutor offered them anything less then probation for trespassing.

I doubt even a DC jury would have found Buffalo Head guilty of a crime that could send him to jail for 4 years let alone decades after viewing the video that Carlson aired.
Maybe not with the video Carlson aired. But they would with the combined videos of Buffalo Head. What is in the video that would exonerate him? From what I understand the video is more of a testament to the guilt of the officers for not doing their job.

Last edited:
A succinct and evidence based video of how the Feds railroaded Buffalo Head:

i remember in the days following the jan 6 insurrection, you claimed this guy was antifa and was no trump supporter . now all of sudden he was railroaded. it is amazing how your excuses continue to change. do you call it the amoeba defense? but nonetheless it has now morphed into the more standard MAGA snowflake defense where you paint them as victims

Then President Trump called for the punishment of the rioters. I agreed with him.
Trump says he is 'outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem' of US Capitol riots
America is, and must always be, a nation of law and order," he said.

"The demonstrators who infiltrated the capital have defiled the seat of American democracy.

"To those who engaged in the acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay."

i remember in the days following the jan 6 insurrection, you claimed this guy was antifa and was no trump supporter . now all of sudden he was railroaded. it is amazing how your excuses continue to change. do you call it the amoeba defense? but nonetheless it has now morphed into the more standard MAGA snowflake defense where you paint them as victims
waiting for the Facts.... and i never saw that peolple thought he was Antifa.... now you are just making SHAT UP.... but then that is how U usually post