Tucker showing video of the Jan 6th , that has never been shown

I think an appeal and a quick overturning of the plea is in order - immediately. And those who did not provide the evidence to the defense should be stripped of their law license, and the 1/6 clown committee should be indicted.

You are seriously a tard. Seriously, I mean....you are the weakest debater here...next to Voice and Meanmachine(Redandgould) I'd go line item by line item telling you how ridiculous your post is but I don't have time.

Do we have a gun problem? No, I don't. My safes full, I can't fit another one in.

On that Note - I think its time for another one !!! Maybe the Ruger Max 9

How much ammo is too much - my kids grab a box every time the come home

I'm barely a money source for myself. Not a money source for anyone really. I don't kneel at the alter like you do. I have free will. Someone being gay does not affect me. I don't care about the color of someone's skin.
So I assume that yes, you are just a demographic to them and they take nearly half of what little money you make 😂 oh and the oldies but goodies that Pubs hate all the gays and minorities which if they ever woke up would mean you gals would never win another election.

On that Note - I think its time for another one !!! Maybe the Ruger Max 9

How much ammo is too much - my kids grab a box every time the come home
You need a lock. Damn kids...if they aren't grabbing the last beer, they are grabbing the last box of ammo!!

You need a lock. Damn kids...if they aren't grabbing the last beer, they are grabbing the last box of ammo!!

I encourage it !!! they are the Best !!! last count I have too much ...... doz boxes + of 9's 45's
I offered a trade for my oldest - won't give up the glock 9

Last edited:
Question: Do you think that some of this now released and not seen before video footage might be grounds for appeals for new trials?

Here are the rest of my questions:
Since the speedy trials of many of these cases have take years to be tried. How long will it take for the court to hear a appeal and then if granted get it scheduled to hear the case?

I held that Kimber micro 9 ---- that is a really nice piece
I did pick up the Sig Sauer P365 - towards the end of last year - flash sale was an incredible price
Kimber and Sig make beautiful guns. Ruger is the best bang for the buck pardon the pun

Yet they have actual proof of Tucker stating what he was reporting was false in the Dominion lawsuit. You believe everything Tucker says?

Tucker Carlson said he hates Trump 'passionately', lawsuit reveals ...
The latest filings in the case suggest Mr Carlson expressed his dislike of the outgoing US president two days before Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol to derail lawmakers from certifying Joe Biden's election win.
"We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights," he wrote in a text sent on 4 January 2021. "I truly can't wait."

"I hate him passionately," he added.
Mr Carlson, the top-rated host on the conservative network, also appeared to denigrate the Trump presidency in these private messages, despite lauding his achievements on air.
"That's the last four years. We're all pretending we've got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it's been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn't really an upside to Trump."

Apparently you trust Carlson. Report one way on the air, but thinks the exact opposite in real life. CNN and FOX are businesses with paid actors.
Good luck finding the facts.
That whoosh is the entire gist of what I was saying going right over your head.

Gotta leave it there. It's a blindness and deafness I have no remedy for.

Imagine how overloaded our prisons would be if every BLM protester who didn't comply with a police order was sentenced to FOUR YEARS in jail? And do you have any evidence that Buffalo Head was violent? I haven't seen any.
Thats not the only thing he was sentenced for. You keep ignoring all the other things he admitted to doing that day including being part of the Mob that assaulted police officers on their way in. He was one of the first and it does not matter if he bashed a cops head if he followed right behind one that did. Then, using a bullhorn, he incited them to continue the assault. He was an admitted leader.

I think an appeal and a quick overturning of the plea is in order - immediately. And those who did not provide the evidence to the defense should be stripped of their law license, and the 1/6 clown committee should be indicted.
There is no appeal. He plead guilty.

Thats not the only thing he was sentenced for. You keep ignoring all the other things he admitted to doing that day including being part of the Mob that assaulted police officers on their way in. He was one of the first and it does not matter if he bashed a cops head if he followed right behind one that did. Then, using a bullhorn, he incited them to continue the assault. He was an admitted leader.
Could care less. Is his attorney telling the truth?

Try watching a major political news story on CNN and then turn to FOX. Same story, two totally different takes. But you are telling they are both factual. How is that possible?
You can go to CNN or FOX websites or other websites and get the facts without the talking heads putting their spin on it.

You are seriously a tard. Seriously, I mean....you are the weakest debater here...next to Voice and Meanmachine(Redandgould) I'd go line item by line item telling you how ridiculous your post is but I don't have time.

Do we have a gun problem? No, I don't. My safes full, I can't fit another one in.
I'm sorry you fell for the FOX propaganda and have voted for horrible people and policies. 2020 was outstanding. Thank you!

Yes you do....you think some people with darker skin should be treated differently than others. You are a racist..by lower expectation.
I don't think the color of skin makes a bit of difference in anything. I coach kids not colors. I have relationships with people not colors. If you don't think that people get treated differently because of their skin color, you are purposefully ignorant. Go live in Albany Georgia for a month.

So I assume that yes, you are just a demographic to them and they take nearly half of what little money you make 😂 oh and the oldies but goodies that Pubs hate all the gays and minorities which if they ever woke up would mean you gals would never win another election.
Have you read any of the stuff on here about blacks and gays that come from your friends? You guys are broken records with your WOKE garbage. You just parrot what you are fed. Everything you cry about is exactly what you are.

Have you read any of the stuff on here about blacks and gays that come from your friends? You guys are broken records with your WOKE garbage. You just parrot what you are fed. Everything you cry about is exactly what you are.
I will tell you this. You have drank the KoolAid and you are convicted in your leftism - and I respect that. Stand for something! At least you don't get your junked chaffed from straddling the top rail of any political fence.

I don't think the color of skin makes a bit of difference in anything. I coach kids not colors. I have relationships with people not colors. If you don't think that people get treated differently because of their skin color, you are purposefully ignorant. Go live in Albany Georgia for a month.
I'm not disputing that racism exist...definately in GA or down south.

I'm sorry you fell for the FOX propaganda and have voted for horrible people and policies. 2020 was outstanding. Thank you!
So..what policy do you deem horrible?

Seems like we had cheap gas, more secure borders, lower crime rates and no wars during Trumps era. What happened...except that we elected a dem dementia patient? I see a correlation.

When did Carlson ever say that he loved Trump? Are you assuming he did because he approved of his policies? You do realize there is a difference, right? Would you feel better if Tucker said he loved trump...would you trust his reporting more if he did?
I wouldn't go on tv and support someone I truly hated unless I were paid to do it. I doubt Tucker and FOX are to happy that Tuckers text messages have been outed by Dominion. If Tucker is saying one thing on air and I find proof that he is lying why should I trust him on anything?
Five Bombshells in Tucker Carlson's Texts About Election

Every Insult Carlson Made About Trump's Legal Team​

But while Carlson tried to please the Trump campaign, and to avoid angry viewers, he knew that the election fraud claims were "ludicrous" and "totally off the rails."

In separate messages, he outright told Pfeiffer and anchor Laura Ingraham that Trump attorney Sidney Powell, who led Trump's efforts to overturn the results of the election, was "lying" about having evidence of election fraud.

"Sidney Powell is lying by the way. I caught her. It's insane," he wrote to Ingraham on November 18. Several days later, he called Powell "a nut" and told his colleague he had to "try to make the [White House] disavow her, which they obviously should have done long before.
In other messages, he called her "poison," a "crazy person," a "lunatic," an "unguided missile" who was "dangerous as hell." Carlson said he hoped she would be "punished" and that while he's "got a high tolerance for crazy," Powell is "too much."

I honestly can't follow your reasoning. You are going to have to be clearer.

What I hear is that Carlson privately hates Trump, but he lied to aid Trump.

Now, I'm just a deplorable sitting in an easy chair in Ohio clinging to his guns and religion; I have been stinky and I very occasionally shop at Walmart. But that makes no sense.

That Carlson privately despised Trump is a known fact that goes against the conclusion you are drawing! I don't know what to do with that. I'm not sure that's fixable.

Perhaps thinking about all the possibilities and implications of Tucker's private, personal animous toward Trump in the context of his post-election coverage and comments might lead you to a more logical conclusion.
How about going on air talking about a fraudulent election when he doesn't believe it himself?
"But while Carlson tried to please the Trump campaign, and to avoid angry viewers, he knew that the election fraud claims were "ludicrous" and "totally off the rails."

I wouldn't go on tv and support someone I truly hated unless I were paid to do it. I doubt Tucker and FOX are to happy that Tuckers text messages have been outed by Dominion. If Tucker is saying one thing on air and I find proof that he is lying why should I trust him on anything?
Five Bombshells in Tucker Carlson's Texts About Election

Every Insult Carlson Made About Trump's Legal Team​

But while Carlson tried to please the Trump campaign, and to avoid angry viewers, he knew that the election fraud claims were "ludicrous" and "totally off the rails."

In separate messages, he outright told Pfeiffer and anchor Laura Ingraham that Trump attorney Sidney Powell, who led Trump's efforts to overturn the results of the election, was "lying" about having evidence of election fraud.

"Sidney Powell is lying by the way. I caught her. It's insane," he wrote to Ingraham on November 18. Several days later, he called Powell "a nut" and told his colleague he had to "try to make the [White House] disavow her, which they obviously should have done long before.
In other messages, he called her "poison," a "crazy person," a "lunatic," an "unguided missile" who was "dangerous as hell." Carlson said he hoped she would be "punished" and that while he's "got a high tolerance for crazy," Powell is "too much."
Hmmm..maybe he was just reporting the news? I'm not following you. Presenting facts usually doesn't involve feelings unless you are a liberal.

How about going on air talking about a fraudulent election when he doesn't believe it himself?
"But while Carlson tried to please the Trump campaign, and to avoid angry viewers, he knew that the election fraud claims were "ludicrous" and "totally off the rails."
I don't think he ever said it was a fraudulent election. Many things about this past election didn't make sense. Is it wrong to discuss those things?

I'm kind of amazed that you are participating in these National Enquirer type discussions. "he said..she said"