Tucker Carlson tomorrow Tuesday night

Who cares? No one cares what you believe, because it doesn’t matter any more than what I believe.
Sounds like you're the only one here who believes a drug addicted, Navy rejected negligent father is a stand up guy, incapable of this crap.

The guy has nothing. No proof of anything

Just years of Travel Logs - Emails - Text messages - Factual Evidence

Here's another Reason to Investigate !

Democratic senators call on FBI not to investigate Biden family before election

The worst part of all this is that Biden is now compromised with our enemies, our rivals, and is subject to blackmail.

Is this a good quality for our President to have?

Can you define that involvement? One would think that as part of this big international project, he would have proof of some involvement. He certainly did not outline the specifics of that involvement in that farce of an interview last night. Why is Fox saying they can not corroborate what he says?
20201023_104720.jpg

I love how Bobulinski called out Pencil Necked Schifffft, who is the biggest POS in Congress next to Pelosi.

He demanded that Schiffft retract what he said about him, so Adam better have another "mountain of evidence"
to prove his words.

The worst part of all this is that Biden is now compromised with our enemies, our rivals, and is subject to blackmail.

And the left has been saying the same thing about Trump for the last four years.

LOL....Trump was compromised long before he was elected and has continued to compromise himself since. Remember when he said he was not doing business with Russia with he was doing business with Russia?

Can you define that involvement? One would think that as part of this big international project, he would have proof of some involvement. He certainly did not outline the specifics of that involvement in that farce of an interview last night. Why is Fox saying they can not corroborate what he says?

Joe Biden initiated the program. He was the "big guy" or the "chairman" in multiple emails & text messages.

Joe Biden managed the program. He was involved in vetting high level partners to the enterprise.

Joe Biden provided the ONLY thing of value to the program - the Biden name as represented by Joe - a US Senator, Former VP and potential future POTUS.

Joe Biden arranged for a portion of the "profits" to flow to him.

I always wondered why Biden didn't run in 2016. It made no sense that as the VP of a 2 term POTUS he would just go away and let Clinton run. Especially given that Joe had run for the nomination a couple of times before. But with all this coming out today and how fresh it was back in 2016 it's clear to me that the democrats feared that all this would sink his chances of becoming POTUS.

Back in 2016 they had Clinton who could hold off Bernie and beat Trump.

In 2020 none of the nominees except Joe could hold of Bernie and possibly beat Trump. He was their ONLY chance so they swallowed hard and prayed that the Biden family's misdeeds wouldn't surface.

Unless there's a direct communique between The Big Guy and Hunter with some specifics, it won't matter. If such a thing does exist I'm sure MSM is suppressing it.

Yep, without the proof.
Only his tax records which showed him pursuing a deal in China on the lead up to the 2016 election. And then you have his own attorney testifying in court that he was working Trump Tower Russia while Trump denied any business with Russia.

I love how Bobulinski called out Pencil Necked Schifffft, who is the biggest POS in Congress next to Pelosi.

He demanded that Schiffft retract what he said about him, so Adam better have another "mountain of evidence"
to prove his words.

I have a different name for the left-wing clown rep. from California ... ol' SHIFF-for-brains

What part of the Mueller report didn't you understand ? There was no there , there ...
Mueller Report made no judgement on Trump Tower Moscow but Trump's personal attorney went to prison for lying to Congress about it.

BREAKING:

After his explosive interview with Tony Bobulinski last night about Joe Biden's massive corruption, Tucker Carlson's show tonight will feature audio recordings of calls between Bobulinski and Biden family insiders

BREAKING:

After his explosive interview with Tony Bobulinski last night about Joe Biden's massive corruption, Tucker Carlson's show tonight will feature audio recordings of calls between Bobulinski and Biden family insiders
Make sure to keep us posted! :ROFLMAO:

Just years of Travel Logs - Emails - Text messages - Factual Evidence

Here's another Reason to Investigate !

Democratic senators call on FBI not to investigate Biden family before election

That is literally unbelievable. Senators telling the FBI what to do ??!!??!!??!!??!

Are you fuc__ing kidding me ????!!!!???

They hid the evidence and testimony in impeachment as well. You were OK with that...
That’s because these people are hypocrites. The modern day conservative is a plague on intelligent governance. The country will get nowhere as long as they are allowed to exist. Vote.

Joe Biden needs to call a press conference, and denounce these spurious charges one by one, with facts in the form of written evidence,
texts, emails, and phone conversations.

If he can't do that, then well, he should drop out of the race.

Joe Biden needs to call a press conference, and denounce these spurious charges one by one, with facts in the form of written evidence,
texts, emails, and phone conversations.

If he can't do that, then well, he should drop out of the race.
OK....Trump and his family should turn themselves in and work out a plea bargain to lower their prison time for being cooperative. (Neither is going to happen)