Trump's Big Ripoff: Can It Be A Ripoff...

EagleGuy

if donors to his "legal defense fund" knew - or, didn't care - that Trump was going to pocket the money to the tune of $250mil? ?

C'mon now, we all know Sussman's (wink-wink) email to Baker was a bs "telegraph" Baker was expecting, so Sussman couldn't have been lying.

[Is it a lie if the receiving party knows you are lying]?

The jury got it right, but for the wrong reason. (The fix aside).

Or, is it different this time? Is Trump the maga king grifter?

Define “pocketed”.

I would not care if whatever went “into his pockets” was effectively a reimbursement.

Democrat semantics may make a decent pile-on addition to a real complaint, but for the past two years it’s been little more than outright lies and semantics from the Demarxists.

It doesn’t cut it without some real substance. Real people are not buying it anymore.

if donors to his "legal defense fund" knew - or, didn't care - that Trump was going to pocket the money to the tune of $250mil? ?

C'mon now, we all know Sussman's (wink-wink) email to Baker was a bs "telegraph" Baker was expecting, so Sussman couldn't have been lying.

[Is it a lie if the receiving party knows you are lying]?

The jury got it right, but for the wrong reason. (The fix aside).

Or, is it different this time? Is Trump the maga king grifter?
He deserves 250mm since he was brought up on false impeachment charges using fake documents by Adam Schifffft and his Democrat lynch mob.

His campaign claimed the money was going to a election integrity fund that never exsisted. If you and I did something like that the prosecutor would charge it as fraud.

Define “pocketed”.

I would not care if whatever went “into his pockets” was effectively a reimbursement.

Democrat semantics may make a decent pile-on addition to a real complaint, but for the past two years it’s been little more than outright lies and semantics from the Demarxists.

It doesn’t cut it without some real substance. Real people are not buying it anymore.
LMAO! You crazy Nazis!