Trump will be remembered in history for ONE defining event January 6th

I think in a couple of months, this will be a distant memory. The only reason it will be remembered is if Biden/Harris run into some troubles and they need to redirect everyone's anger.

How quickly we forget.

Why is it they want to tie Trump to those idiots on the far right who did what they did on Jan 6? I cant seem to recall.

Bringing Trump back up in a new thread is quite an honor for a narcissist. Everytime he gets remembered we get to fondly recall the great things he did, and he gets to enjoy noticing how much he impacted America. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

You helped me forget for a moment the disaster that is currently brewing in Americas white house and fondly remember the days when Trump garned broad support for America first. So much so that some idiots actually stormed the Capital building..

Three cheers for Trump! Hip hip horray! ............Amazing guy, perfectly placed in time .

How can we commemorate his accomplishments and honor his achievements?

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 3.51.40 PM.png

The country and the state of the Republican party and it's values are certainly not done with Trump. Trump's legacy to a sad percentage of the EC is one of a great prez who did little to nothing wrong. They lamely think he was 100 percent innocent of any charge or abuse and even in this last case he did little to nothing to incite what happened on January 6th which was an unprecedented attack on a Presidential election based on a lie about a 'stolen " election which many here STILL believe to be true based on his rantings . It's Not a cult , not a cult , reminds me of Nixon's, I'm Not a crook not a crook .

The country and the state of the Republican party and it's values are certainly not done with Trump. Trump's legacy to a sad percentage of the EC is one of a great prez who did little to nothing wrong. They lamely think he was 100 percent innocent of any charge or abuse and even in this last case he did little to nothing to incite what happened on January 6th which was an unprecedented attack on a Presidential election based on a lie about a 'stolen " election which many here STILL believe to be true based on his rantings . It's Not a cult , not a cult , reminds me of Nixon's, I'm Not a crook not a crook .

CNN!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kevin Seefried was the individual who was photographed with the Confederate flag in the Capitol.

He told law enforcement that “he had traveled with his family from Delaware to the District of Columbia to hear President Trump speak and that he and Hunter Seefried participated in a march from the White House to the Capitol led by an individual with a bull horn.”

Moreover, in the statement of probable cause, the investigating officer noted that he “reviewed video footage posted to Twitter which shows Hunter Seefried punching out glass in a window in the Capitol complex after people adjacent to him in the crowd broke it with a wooden 2 x 4. Kevin Seefried confirmed to law enforcement agents that Hunter Seefried was asked by an individual unknown to the Seefrieds to assist with clearing the window because Hunter Seefried was wearing gloves.”

This is just one example. But it is clear from the complaint here that the Seefrieds were Trumpists, participating in the riots.

CNN!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Basically just a history of actual things that Trump did to abuse his power , not an opinion piece . You don't thin he did anything wrong and would applaud the things he did and attempted to do , Refute the facts of the actual events if you can. Or you can just be a total lightweight with no real opinion or any knowledge and just go CNNN AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH like one of your lamer students might . Wow ,you really don't know chit and ignore real stuff . What a teacher . No better answer than that ? Then again you believe the election was stolen. not that's really worth a big guffaww , not actual Trump abuses of power .

Last edited:
Safe to say Trump will forever be considered among if not THE worst Potus in American history. Won't phase pubs though they live in an alternative universe. Glad he is gone, but still, the stench he left behind must be fumigated.

Safe to say Trump will forever be considered among if not THE worst Potus in American history. Won't phase pubs though they live in an alternative universe. Glad he is gone, but still, the stench he left behind must be fumigated.
It is a battle between him and Andrew Johnson...

So basically slappy started this thread as a place where she, harry & TP can continue to post about trump so they don't have to do it in the sleepy joe threads and play the "what about trump?" game. Their TDS is too strong and they need an outlet. They can't go cold turkey.

I left proderp out because he is too busy stepping on rakes and trying to prove he isn't the racist he is.

So basically slappy started this thread as a place where she, harry & TP can continue to post about trump so they don't have to do it in the sleepy joe threads and play the "what about trump?" game. Their TDS is too strong and they need an outlet. They can't go cold turkey.

I left proderp out because he is too busy stepping on rakes and trying to prove he isn't the racist he is.

There are 35 threads nitpicking various Biden actions. Meanwhile Trump crimes and impeachment trial continue to roll out.