Trump to save BIG season

Didn’t say I believed anything . Bottom line is we are much closer to the bottom of the barrel on containing the virus instead of being what a Johns Hopkins study determined . That we were most prepared and best equipped to deal with a pandemic ., Didn’t quite work out that way
Who cares ? Is the virus real yes, do people die from the virus or are people dying from other diseases that just happen to have covid ? CDC let the cat out of the bag when they admitted only 6% of the people who died from covid actually died from the bat virus, in other words if you are healthy you have nothing to worry about if you get the dreaded covid disease. If they counted flu deaths like they do the bat virus most Americans would never leave their house. What ever happened to all these claims hosp. were going to be over run by covid patients or we didn't have enough ventilators ? I know 6 people who have had covid none that I know of went to the hosp. 5 of them are older than I am. 9 people I work with have had covid , again none went to the hosp., 2 people worse thing that happened they lost their sense of taste for approx. 10 days. Is the virus a hoax no, is the way the world handling the virus a hoax outside of Sweden a hoax YES. We severely damaged our economy because a group of people want us to depend on big brother to rule our lives.

DeWine is not very good at this Or just too honest. He needs to claim he is saving the season instead of admitting he just inquired about the status.

He is no longer running for office and not looking for a high paying favor after serving...but you make a good point. Trump has absolutely nothing to do with BIG playing other than a few tweets. Of course he will take credit and of course the yappi board will believe him.

He is no longer running for office and not looking for a high paying favor after serving...but you make a good point. Trump has absolutely nothing to do with BIG playing other than a few tweets. Of course he will take credit and of course the yappi board will believe him.
Trump didn't talk with anyone involved in the BIG conference?

Trump didn't talk with anyone involved in the BIG conference?
Motives were obviously massively different. Trump called Warren to try to get them to play so it would look good politically for him. He could care less about B10 football. DeWine called to inquire about status and share an opinion that he thought the game could be played safely and represented it in that exact way.

Motives were obviously massively different. Trump called Warren to try to get them to play so it would look good politically for him. He could care less about B10 football. DeWine called to inquire about status and share an opinion that he thought the game could be played safely and represented it in that exact way.

If we were all as connected as ProV all this stuff would make sense. He’s so connected that he knows people's motives.
“ProVastradamus”

Last edited:
If we were all as connected as ProV all this stuff would make sense. He’s so connected that he knows people's motives.
“ProVastradamus”
Yeah....What was I thinking? New Yorker Trump just loves B10 football. Let me help you, common sense will take you a long way.

I’m not going to pretend I know his “motives”, I am going to hypothesize that President Trump cares about BIG football due to the economic impact on many midwestern states. Just my opinion, not positive on his “motives” though.

Yep, the R's want to play, the D's don't want to play for political reasons. Seems pretty clear. There isn't any reason to not be playing, other than political.

Reactions: y2h
Yeah....What was I thinking? New Yorker Trump just loves B10 football. Let me help you, common sense will take you a long way.
Trump loves America. It's laughable that you think any President only cares about his home state.

“ProVastradamus”
The EC luminary’s often assign pure heroic motives to Trumps actions and claim he’s in laying chess when others are playing checkers which is absurd. . They also assign evil motives to any Democratic initiative . What’s your point ?

The bottom line is the Big 10 is very arrogant. They assumed that they would be the leaders and go down as legends for taking the lead on shutting down the season. Everyone would follow and all would be good. The acc, sec and big 12 instead said have fun sitting out and we are playing

Time to just admit the stupid mistake and start playing on October 10

The bottom line is the Big 10 is very arrogant. They assumed that they would be the leaders and go down as legends for taking the lead on shutting down the season. Everyone would follow and all would be good. The acc, sec and big 12 instead said have fun sitting out and we are playing

Time to just admit the stupid mistake and start playing on October 10

Basically this.

Basically this.
That is true. They thought they would lead the way and all other conferences would follow. When nobody followed and it was clear games would be played, they had an "oh " moment and started scrambling to figure out a way to reverse course and get all schools on board.

Big Ten Conference Will Begin College Football Season After All
1024px-20090905_Michael_Shaw_rushes_against_Western_Michigan.jpg

Dr. Jim Borchers, head team physician at The Ohio State University and co-chair of the Return to Competition Task Force medical subcommittee, said everyone associated with the Big Ten should be proud of the groundbreaking steps taken.

“The data we are going to collect from testing and the cardiac registry will provide major contributions for all 14 Big Ten institutions as they study COVID-19 and attempt to mitigate the spread of the disease among wider communities,” he added.

The conference, which houses top football schools such as Ohio State and Michigan, previously said they would not be playing again until Spring of 2021, but reversed the decision after the “Big Ten Return To Competition Task Force” assisted in creating health and safety measures to protect players and coaches, especially those who might be at higher risk if they contract COVID-19.

Big Ten Conference Will Begin College Football Season After All
View attachment 9930

Dr. Jim Borchers, head team physician at The Ohio State University and co-chair of the Return to Competition Task Force medical subcommittee, said everyone associated with the Big Ten should be proud of the groundbreaking steps taken.

“The data we are going to collect from testing and the cardiac registry will provide major contributions for all 14 Big Ten institutions as they study COVID-19 and attempt to mitigate the spread of the disease among wider communities,” he added.

The conference, which houses top football schools such as Ohio State and Michigan, previously said they would not be playing again until Spring of 2021, but reversed the decision after the “Big Ten Return To Competition Task Force” assisted in creating health and safety measures to protect players and coaches, especially those who might be at higher risk if they contract COVID-19.
That is all BS. The health and testing protocols have been in place since they started practicing. They are putting some lipstick on to make it look like something actually changed. Nothing materially changed from a protocol perspective. What changed is other conferences continued to play and the position became intolerable. That is what led them to start the process of a Fall plan weeks ago.

That is all BS. The health and testing protocols have been in place since they started practicing. They are putting some lipstick on to make it look like something actually changed. Nothing materially changed from a protocol perspective. What changed is other conferences continued to play and the position became intolerable. That is what led them to start the process of a Fall plan weeks ago.
The science changed, right? After all, we must follow the science.