Trump suing Twitter, Facebook, Google and CEOs Dorsey, Zuckerberg, Pichai

no most large businesses has a legal firm on retainer. the company you work for is probably a flea market operation, they would have to be if they employ you
LOL, you must be ProV's dad. Thinking you know what most large businesses do. A $3 billion flea market.

LOL, you must be ProV's dad. Thinking you know what most large businesses do. A $3 billion flea market.
you must be lotr's illegitimate half sister always thinking you are the smartest person on the planet. it is probably more like a dollar ninety eight garage sale.

using your infinite legal wisdom , tell us all how this case will end

Predicting the end of a legal proceeding will some how confirm my legal wisdom? Are you for realz? I'm not sure you realize how silly that sounds. Given that the vast majority of cases are settled, odds are this one will too be settled. I guess I don't understand why you care about predicting what will happen. Why not just watch it play out?

Predicting the end of a legal proceeding will some how confirm my legal wisdom? Are you for realz? I'm not sure you realize how silly that sounds. Given that the vast majority of cases are settled, odds are this one will too be settled. I guess I don't understand why you care about predicting what will happen. Why not just watch it play out?
so what you are saying is that you have no clue, why should we have to wait and watch it play out , when according to you , you are well versed on legal matters . you can save us all the suspense and give us the verdict right now

the defendants didn't ask for it to be moved, the judge said it needed to be moved. you didn't learn that the andy griffith show?
The judge didn't come up with it on his own. The defendant filed a motion and the judge agreed. That's how the legal system works.

Over 90% of civil cases end in settlement. Odds are this one will too.

so what you are saying is that you have no clue, why should we have to wait and watch it play out , when according to you , you are well versed on legal matters . you can save us all the suspense and give us the verdict right now
Never said I was well versed, you do luv you some strawman. But it does seem I know more than you do. You are just flailing at this point.
I just asked why you don't just watch and let it play out, but now you think I'm to predict the ending? You are one odd dude.

Never said I was well versed, you do luv you some strawman. But it does seem I know more than you do. You are just flailing at this point.
I just asked why you don't just watch and let it play out, but now you think I'm to predict the ending? You are one odd dude.
you said you don't comment on any subject that you don't know about, so being that you have such knowledge on this case and you are some sort of legal seer , spare us all the drama and just tell us how this will end. i don't think that is too much to ask for

you said you don't comment on any subject that you don't know about, so being that you have such knowledge on this case and you are some sort of legal seer , spare us all the drama and just tell us how this will end. i don't think that is too much to ask for
I clearly know more about the law than you do, but that is a really low bar. Odd that you seem to think knowing a lot about something would then somehow allow a person to predict the future. But then I already predicted it would be settled out of court. That of course doesn't require any real knowledge about the law.

I clearly know more about the law than you do, but that is a really low bar. Odd that you seem to think knowing a lot about something would then somehow allow a person to predict the future. But then I already predicted it would be settled out of court. That of course doesn't require any real knowledge about the law.
well what will be the outcome , use your keen legal acumen and enlighten us all

you are the one that claimed to be some legal expert, use those deft legal skills and give us outcome. or just admit you have no idea how this end and that you have little knowledge of the law
More strawman work on your part. You have yet to explain the connection between having knowledge about a subject and being able to predict the future. And I already told you that odds are it will be settled out of court. You want me to predict what the settlement will look like? :ROFLMAO:

At this point you are just arguing to argue.

well not in florida. but then again trump has painted himself to be victim time and time again, but you feel he should decide the court case
Stop being a moron.

I never said Trump should decide any cases.

Victims don't decide cases in any state. There is a reason for that.

More strawman work on your part. You have yet to explain the connection between having knowledge about a subject and being able to predict the future. And I already told you that odds are it will be settled out of court. You want me to predict what the settlement will look like? :ROFLMAO:

He's been so badly beaten up in this thread he has no option left but strawmen.

i didn't ask for a prediction. with your deft knowledge of the legal system this should be just a walk in the park to let us how this will play out and what the settlement will be. i didn't say to predict anything