Trump Shrugged Off Repeated Intelligence Warnings About Coronavirus Pandemic: Report

Triggered, so easy
Speaking of that . How has Smarmy Don Jr.'s book sold? I really don't know . Triggered . I though that term was outdated and out of vouge. Do we still say 'fake news" , Alternative facts " drain the swamp ? MAGA ? sadly some still do . Speaking of alternative facts, Kelly Anne Conway just about 10 days ago argued with a reporter who disagreed that this virus was 'Contained " . She said 'you don't think it's contained?" Holy crap , this is a spokesperson for the President. Good times

Speaking of that . How has Smarmy Don Jr.'s book sold? I really don't know . Triggered . I though that term was outdated and out of vouge. Do we still say 'fake news" , Alternative facts " drain the swamp ? MAGA ? sadly some still do . Speaking of alternative facts, Kelly Anne Conway just about 10 days ago argued with a reporter who disagreed that this virus was 'Contained " . She said 'you don't think it's contained?" Holy crap , this is a spokesperson for the President. Good times
Have no idea about Don Jrs book, didn’t even know he had one out. I like to read the classics like Archie and jughead

Give it a F*ing rest. Always bashing Trump. I don't like him either but in times like these we need to be united. I survived 16 years of Clinton and Obama you can deal with 8 with Trump. I am in a better place now then the last 16.

Nobo
Give it a F*ing rest. Always bashing Trump. I don't like him either but in times like these we need to be united. I survived 16 years of Clinton and Obama you can deal with 8 with Trump. I am in a better place now then the last 16.
Nobody cares.

Hey, look!! A grown-up^

Last edited:
I am not a Trump fan by any means ... but, overall, he done OK ... down played it a little too much in the beginning ... but handled it as well as could reasonably be expected ... but my expectation for him is rather low.

What facts? You hate Trump and spout talking points from MSNBC and CNN. You never have original points just talking points. You the most unexciting and unfunny poster in the history of the internet

Exactly. Just a MSM echo chamber and nothing more.

10,000 new cases just yesterday . Hmm Trump seems to want to get back to business in about a week may be? Sounds about right to me knowing what his priority is and of course getting back to business , surely this will slow the numbers of newly affected people .

Last edited:
Exactly. Just a MSM echo chamber and nothing more.
You do realize Strauss that Trump and Fox news are one and the same? he gets his ideas from them and they follow his lead ? Which is why a couple weeks ago this virus was controlled, , and was just a media hoax ? it would just disappear and was way overblown ? Trump echoes and tweets things after hearing them on Fox , and then he says ridiculous things as he did all of February into March and they echo him ? Then they do the about face when the virus literally hits them in the face and they echo each other again? over and over again ? And your talking about the main stream media and people echoing the news ? The President of the United States governs by what will help him politically and he takes his talking points from Sean Hannity and Fox in many instances and then they do what ? They support anything he says no matter how ridiculous and silly.

Last edited:
You do realize Strauss that Trump and Fox news are one and the same? he gets his ideas from them and they follow his lead ? Which is why a couple weeks ago this virus was controlled, , and was just a media hoax ? it would just disappear and was way overblown ? Trump echoes and tweets things after hearing them on Fox , and then he says ridiculous things as he did all of February into March and they echo him ? Then they do the about face when the virus literally hits them in the face and they echo each other again? over and over again ? And your talking about the main stream media and people echoing the news ? The President of the United States governs by what will help him politically and he takes his talking points from Sean Hannity and Fox in many instances and then they do what ? They support anything he says no matter how ridiculous and silly.
The lockdown is ridiculous and silly.

Hairlip are you going to get another lobe lobotomized with your government check?

Just out of curiosity...is it really that hard to read statistics and use your common sense?
The stats are pretty clear....the more education a person has the more likely you they are to believe the experts/doctors/scientists on how best to handle a pandemic.

No a realist. Going on this board and telling people to unite is pretty stupid. Especially coming from guys that post some of the most divisive stuff imaginable.
Spoken like a true Leftist. The country will be much better off when everybody does what I say. Not divisive at all.

10,000 new cases just yesterday . Hmm Trump seems to want to get back to business in about a week may be? Sounds about right to me knowing what his priority is and of course getting back to business , surely this will slow the numbers of newly affected people .

At some point this has to end. The politicians aren't really interested in saving lives or seeing things return to normal and they can't keep spending money they don't have and haven't earned.