Trump Impeachment 2.0

Trump legacy
Rep. Seth Moulton (D-Mass.), a Marine combat veteran, noted today there are now more U.S. troops in Washington than in Afghanistan

Trump legacy

Rep. Seth Moulton (D-Mass.), a Marine combat veteran, noted today there are now more U.S. troops in Washington than in Afghanistan
With the number of military bases in DC there are normally more troops in DC than presently in Afghanistan (and Iraq) on any given day.

Another attempt at being clever that you lapped up without thinking.

One of many, many things you lack the wisdom to understand.
But you, in all your wisdom, were dead right about Trump. Look at the spot he’s in now. Impeachment or not, he’s finished, and what’s more, his money making ability has been seriously damaged as well. All because he lied every single day he was in office and it caught up with him. He was wrong, and so were you about him.

It might have been easier politically to vote against but you have to admire him for doing what he thinks is right.
Not really. But going by this rationale do you think lowly of all the Dems being sheep where not one of them went against the grain ?

This is a bogus bs impeachment where a few republicans jumped on because they knew the vote wouldn't go their way. A giant waste of money and time but you guys have such tds that it doesn't allow you to think rationally.

Dems had much worse rhetoric before and during the blm riots than Trump did in his speech where you guys can't cite a quote that incited the riot. You have to rely on cnn spinning his words or past comments. Which again the Dems made worse comments to encourage rioters to destroy property and harass people in public

Not really. But going by this rationale do you think lowly of all the Dems being sheep where not one of them went against the grain ?

This is a bogus bs impeachment where a few republicans jumped on because they knew the vote wouldn't go their way. A giant waste of money and time but you guys have such tds that it doesn't allow you to think rationally.

Dems had much worse rhetoric before and during the blm riots than Trump did in his speech where you guys can't cite a quote that incited the riot. You have to rely on cnn spinning his words or past comments. Which again the Dems made worse comments to encourage rioters to destroy property and harass people in public

The only reason this costs money is trump will not concede. If he simply announced I lost the election fair and square we would not have 20,000 national guard trying to keep out the violent cultist and prevent them from defecating in the capital like toddlers. He should have been impeached in January and for Georgia SoS call and probably another dozen or so calls that we do not know about. The Capital Riots are on him and the Radical GOP. Any deaths this next week are squarely on the GOP as he should be removed.

Slappy still rattled by the pooping. Hilarious. And then still not knowing that it's Capitol is funny too. I bet she didn't sleep at all last night. Kept the husband up.

The only reason this costs money is trump will not concede. If he simply announced I lost the election fair and square we would not have 20,000 national guard trying to keep out the violent cultist and prevent them from defecating in the capital like toddlers. He should have been impeached in January and for Georgia SoS call and probably another dozen or so calls that we do not know about. The Capital Riots are on him and
the Radical GOP. Any deaths this next week are squarely on the GOP as he should be removed.
Democrats like gore fought in court through December as well after an election. Democrats were saying Trump won due to russian collusion for years , spied on an incoming administration, worked with foreign sources to make a phony dossier, did a bs impeachment both times etc.

I don't want to hear it from loons like you. Dems have made tons of comments and performed tons of actions to incite violence and hate.

You need two thirds vote in the senate to impeach Trump. A few coward republicans may go that way but I doubt 16 do. Gigantic waste of money and complete lack of priorities to have this be the start of the biden administration

Democrats like gore fought in court through December as well after an election. Democrats were saying Trump won due to russian collusion for years , spied on an incoming administration, worked with foreign sources to make a phony dossier, did a bs impeachment both times etc.

I don't want to hear it from loons like you. Dems have made tons of comments and performed tons of actions to incite violence and hate.

You need two thirds vote in the senate to impeach Trump. A few coward republicans may go that way but I doubt 16 do. Gigantic waste of money and complete lack of priorities to have this be the start of the biden administration

Gore lost one state by 500 votes. He did publicly concede in the interest of the country and used the courts which have universally discarded trumps fake claims of election fraud 65-1.

There is no similar Dem leader at a rally inciting violence on the day of a riot like trump...you are just making chit up. BTW the recounts and court cases cost way more than House and Senate in session for a day or two.

Gore lost one state by 500 votes. He did publicly concede in the interest of the country and used the courts which have universally discarded trumps fake claims of election fraud 65-1.

There is no similar Dem leader at a rally inciting violence on the day of a riot like trump...you are just making chit up. BTW the recounts and court cases cost way more than House and Senate in session for a day or two.
It won't be a day or two for the trial ..

Give me quotes on the day of the capitol where Trump incited violence? I want to see quotes from that speech that did it. You made the claim. Back it up

I'm not making anything up. Dems said to get in the face of republicans in congress and trump's cabinet in public. Said to harass them. When blm riots happened they minimized them and some encouraged them. If you use such a strict standard on trump , use it on the Dems. Because your liberal media and reps incited a hell of a lot more anger than you guys will give credit for

This seems to be a rookie mistake. Don't really know anything about him other than his football career, but this vote seems to be him trying to look like he was making a "thoughtful" decision while looking more like a pandering decision.

It will be interesting to follow his political career forward. Might not be as long as he hopes.

You know nothing about him other than his football career, yet you've formed an opinion on how he voted? Interesting.

Let's cut Anthony some slack, his kids are still young so he's probably still trying to raise them with values. Like shall not lie. Especially constantly.

I think Yappi should be more interested to follow the careers of Lauren Boebert, Marjorie Green, Josh Hawley etc, and see how long those last. Those are the new faces of the Republican party.

1610640474663.png

I want him to run in four years . Go for it I say . He has the modern record of losing the popular vote in two general elections { a couple waaaay back in the powdered wig days did as well } but he can make history and set a record no one will ever come close to and lose a third one as well? Gotta do it Donny .If he's the guy in a couple years that the Republican party turns to ? There is no party . I did predict that he would do severe damage to the party, but if he's the best you have 3 years from now to run in the next election ? It's not the GOP and the republican party anymore . It's the party of Drumph

Four years from now he will be a broken loser. Doubt he will go to prison...but definitely legal problems.

No one likes a sore loser. Trump is a sore loser.

As Colbert said, and now has the distinction of getting fired, while getting fired. Now that's funny.

YOU'RE FIRED! That is kinda catchy.

Four years from now he will be a broken loser. Doubt he will go to prison...but definitely legal problems.

No one likes a sore loser. Trump is a sore loser.

My advice? Concentrate on governing instead of throwing rocks.

We all know you're terrible at it, and eagerly await your next failed attempt!

Good times.

My advice? Concentrate on governing instead of throwing rocks.

We all know you're terrible at it, and eagerly await your next failed attempt!

Good times.
Yes french butter knife , the Republicans are so ever good at governing . They always leave the country in such a much better place he where it was when they came in . I mean Donny ? W Bush? I mean they left country's that were rolling in success. Throwing rocks ? You whine about this as you support a guy and failure like Trump who sits back does nothing but use twitter adn other platforms as slinghshots? You're funny .

Yes french butter knife , the Republicans are so ever good at governing . They always leave the country in such a much better place he where it was when they came in . I mean Donny ? W Bush? I mean they left country's that were rolling in success. Throwing rocks ? You whine about this as you support a guy and failure like Trump who sits back does nothing but use twitter adn other platforms as slinghshots? You're funny .

I really think you should concentrate on the first 100 days. The world is watching.

Next week, pal. Yer up. Should be a hoot.

Besides, you're terrible at throwing rocks. You can't hit chit.

lmao

You mean losing the house , the Presidency and then the senate in two short years isn't something? Oh OK WINNING AND MAGA I GUESS . NO damage at all .

No, I mean like getting 75 million votes. The most EVER!

You people criticize me for repeating myself, but it's only because you refused to listen the first time I said it.

Be better.

No, I mean like getting 75 million votes. The most EVER!

You people criticize me for repeating myself, but it's only because you refused to listen the first time I said it.

Be better.

If you could please tally up all the votes Trump got the last two general elections and then give us the totals of his opponents. The opponents were both poor candidates . One very unlikeable who the FBI said they were investigating two weeks before the election { her emails her mails} and what you call a 78 year old geriatric who is in the throes of severe dementia . Trump probable got a lot more votes than these losers right? WRONG . LMAO

If you could please tally up all the votes Trump got the last two general elections and then give us the totals of his opponents. The opponents were both poor candidates . One very unlikeable who the FBI said they were investigating two weeks before the election { her emails her mails} and what you call a 78 year old geriatric who is in the throes of severe dementia . Trump probable got a lot more votes than these losers right? WRONG . LMAO

Harry ...... Can you count up the Counties the Democraps have won in the Last Two Elections.
Then Explain why I'm to believe that Inner City people all of a Sudden Care about Voting Trump Out when he has done more for them than any Democrap has Ever Done !

Has anybody said this yet? This is about delegitimatizing the entire Trump presidency to justify packing the Supreme Court.

Nothing else makes any sense.