Trump highest approval ratings

Everyone needs hope. Trump's press conferences at least provide some. And when they shred it each night, he comes back the next day and doubles down. Orange man spine is made of steel. American steel.
His bone spurs are made of Cheetos.

You all realize that through history in times of extreme crisis EVERY US presidents approval numbers have gone up ? It isn’t a reflection that his performance has improved . His being so behind in his response to this alone tells us that it isn’t . That he is doing “ something “ Is going to make numbers go up in extreme crisis . Doesn’t change the fact that in late February he was saying all was under control and we were close to having only a few cases. Just a bit off as people saw no reason to change anything which is reflective in the rising numbers .

Not hate , just reality
Communist

New member who is really a total loser here? Correct. Cleatmark is a guy who got run over by bigger and better players who wants to repent. Submit to Trump ? What a total and complete loser. I think he already knows thiis .
Communist

Are you serious? As I read it you imply if major league baseball is back you would approve of the job Trump has done.

I am very impressed Trump is trying to say let's move on and get back to living, even if it means a few old timers move on to what awaits them after life here on earth.

Yes I'm serious. If he made MLB start I'd be impressed. As for the rest.... why would I be impressed by him saying what I've been saying since January.... "it's cold and flu season. Some people are going to die. Maybe more maybe less. Happens every year."

You all realize that through history in times of extreme crisis EVERY US presidents approval numbers have gone up ? It isn’t a reflection that his performance has improved . His being so behind in his response to this alone tells us that it isn’t . That he is doing “ something “ Is going to make numbers go up in extreme crisis . Doesn’t change the fact that in late February he was saying all was under control and we were close to having only a few cases. Just a bit off as people saw no reason to change anything which is reflective in the rising numbers .

Not hate , just reality
communist

New member who is really a total loser here? Correct. Cleatmark is a guy who got run over by bigger and better players who wants to repent. Submit to Trump ? What a total and complete loser. I think he already knows thiis .
communist

James and hairy is an even match it seems
You are a Downey match for anyone who knows anything about anything . Julian Wells played by Robert Downey Jr.. Less than Zero . Much Better looking much more highly educated and have a lot more money than you do ? Has to sting some doesn't it?

You are a Downey match for anyone who knows anything about anything . Julian Wells played by Robert Downey Jr.. Less than Zero . Much Better looking much more highly educated and have a lot more money than you do ? Has to sting some doesn't it?
It would if I knew what you are babbling about

Not hate , just reality
I’m so sorry that this is happening to you.

Poor Harr-ball seems to be off the meds again ?