Trump has not just quit on Coronavirus (pandemics are hard) he has quit on America.

Whether the government planned it or not I won't get into here, but the reality is 19AL63 is right. The Liberals seized the moment with this pandemic and have used it as a method to control the masses. What's really sad, is that so many have fallen for it. In the end a complete shutdown or no complete shutdown the virus still did it's damage and it was mainly with elderly people. Which by the way, over 40% of the deaths are from California, Michigan, NJ and NY where Democrats put sick people in with the elderly.
But you have no problem with the cult of Trump. Talk about controlling the masses.
Jim Jones and Jonestown didn’t have the blind following Trump does.

The United States is now vaccinating as many as 4 million people a day, and President Joe Biden has announced that vaccines are plentiful enough that all adults will be eligible by May 1. It’s a remarkable achievement.

Biden gets some credit for distributing the shots, but Trump is responsible for producing vaccines in record time and guaranteeing that America had first dibs on the supply. The current president claims he inherited a mess. In fact, he inherited a miracle — Trump’s Operation Warp Speed.

In the spring of 2020, Trump put America at the front of the line for whatever vaccines would ultimately be produced. He had the foresight to contract with not one or two, but six different vaccine companies for a total of 800 million doses. Not all six companies’ vaccines would actually be approved and put into use, but he went for all six, because failure was not an option.

Operation Warp Speed paid firms to manufacture the vaccines before clinical trials proved they were safe and worked. Companies couldn’t take that risk on their own. It was a bold strategy, and it worked.

Trump insisted he would have vaccines ready by the end of 2020, a goal naysayers like government virus guru Anthony Fauci said was impossible. Thousands of column inches and many more tweets mocked Trump’s optimism. Before the novel-coronavirus vaccines, the fastest ever vaccine development — for mumps in the 1960s — took four years.

Fauci was like everybody else when the virus first hit. As our knowledge grows, strategies change. What I don’t get, one of many things posted on here, is how people, like many of you, feel qualified to challenge the medical scientists.
TrueEagle will be doubling up on bathing suits this summer.
1618364476234.png

Be sure to than the orange bastard then.

Be sure to what? than? I'm asking for SMN he couldn't figure it out . Actually the real severe case of TDS is the Republican party that still serves their master and is 'continuing " to look at him as the leader . Can't deny that he is right? I mean why does that continue? He hasn't done enough losing yet? lol

Be sure to what? than? I'm asking for SMN he couldn't figure it out . Actually the real severe case of TDS is the Republican party that still serves their master and is 'continuing " to look at him as the leader . Can't deny that he is right? I mean why does that continue? He hasn't done enough losing yet? lol
Nah pretty much the Kings of TDS are you and slappy. You had one rant with no word murder, who wrote it for you?

Trying to type so you can read.

Do you know what TDS stands for by chance? That might help you understand why your post is stupid.

At least Liz Cheney has some balls....something the rest of the party does not....they are terrified of trump and his cult.
I will bet the ranch she does not have any of those things you say she does. You would be much more honest if you put RINO in front of here name though.

I will bet the ranch she does not have any of those things you say she does. You would be much more honest if you put RINO in front of here name though.
Your definition of a RINO has no conservative principles or policies. It is just how much you support Trump. It is a cult.

Trump isn't in office. He can no longer hurt you buttercup.

Oh...trust the science and take your freaking mask off you huge vagina.
I would take him to kick the crap out of your puny AZZZ every day of the week and twice on Sunday's [Today} you acting like the tough guy is always funny as chit . You may be the biggest pus out here in real life but are always acting as if. { Tough guy } Calling people 'ladies and Vag? Dude you're a freaking wimp .

I would take him to kick the crap out of your puny AZZZ every day of the week and twice on Sunday's [Today} you acting like the tough guy is always funny as chit . You may be the biggest pus out here in real life but are always acting as if. { Tough guy } Calling people 'ladies and Vag? Dude you're a freaking wimp .
Everything ok? You seem more lady like than usual today. Does your vagina hurt?