Trump Floating Idea of Delaying U.S. Presidential Election?

Nope, you attributed something to me, that I did not say. Pretty obvious. ?‍♂️
Where did I attribute that to you? ??‍♂️

A+ effort on deflection btw. We both know trump floats ideas on twitter and reacts based on the reception. Good job ignoring that and focusing on this “strawman” thing. Lol.

I gave a good example that questions your grip, what is an example that I am not seeing things realistically ?

99% of the stuff you post. Or to be more accurate 99% of the stuff that you post than can be comprehended by someone with normal English language skills.

Where did I attribute that to you? ??‍♂️

A+ effort on deflection btw. We both know trump floats ideas on twitter and reacts based on the reception. Good job ignoring that and focusing on this “strawman” thing. Lol.
You claimed I said Trump never does the things he says. I of course never said that.

Actually, I didn’t claim you said that. I actually don’t think you are that dumb. ??‍♂️

Btw, great job ignoring the real point again. Lol.
Refer back to post 168. What was the point? that Trump says things in Twitter and doesn't actually do them? Yeah, that was the point.

Refer back to post 168. What was the point? that Trump says things in Twitter and doesn't actually do them? Yeah, that was the point.
Right, depending on reaction. He’s not “trolling the libs”, he’s floating an idea that is advantageous to him and seeing if there is support or blowback. If blowback, he’s trolling the libs. If he gets support, he moves on it. Thanks.

Right, depending on reaction. He’s not “trolling the libs”, he’s floating an idea that is advantageous to him and seeing if there is support or blowback. If blowback, he’s trolling the libs. If he gets support, he moves on it. Thanks.
A common deal making strategy that you maybe unfamiliar with. He likely has used it in some form or another his entire life. Regardless, even if it is as you say, this is a tried and true strategy employed by all past administrations. But to you, it has become distasteful because Trump does it?

A common deal making strategy that you maybe unfamiliar with. He likely has used it in some form or another his entire life. Regardless, even if it is as you say, this is a tried and true strategy employed by all past administrations. But to you, it has become distasteful because Trump does it?
Of course I’m familiar with it dummy, I’m the only one here calling it for what it is. He’s not saying crazy sht to own the libs, he wants to stop mail-in voting because it doesn’t favor him and is threading to delay the election. Glad you agree.

Of course I’m familiar with it dummy, I’m the only one here calling it for what it is. He’s not saying crazy sht to own the libs, he wants to stop mail-in voting because it doesn’t favor him and is threading to delay the election. Glad you agree.
Well no, he knows like anyone with a brain knows, that it just opens up a whole lot more ways for fraud to occur. I don't agree with delaying the election. I mean, if the masks work, like we have been told, there really is no risk at having normal voting.

Well no, he knows like anyone with a brain knows, that it just opens up a whole lot more ways for fraud to occur. I don't agree with delaying the election. I mean, if the masks work, like we have been told, there really is no risk at having normal voting.
No one has told you masks 100% prevent infection, masks reduce exposure, reduce spread, and reduce viral load. The election should go on as planned and adjustments should be made to reduce expose and maintain social distancing.

He actually supports mail in voting in terms of absentee ballots. The legal way with checks and such and each voter needing to request the ballot individually

He doesn't support mailing out ballots unsolicited to everyone on voting lists because that leads to fraud and mistakes.

It's a big difference which Trump has highlighted plenty

No one has told you masks 100% prevent infection, masks reduce exposure, reduce spread, and reduce viral load. The election should go on as planned and adjustments should be made to reduce expose and maintain social distancing.
I only said "masks work as we have been told", but you read "masks 100% prevent infection". Odd how you keep doing this. But regardless, yes, if we can go to work, go to restaurants, bars, and the grocery or participate in riots, we certainly should be able to vote in person.

It’s funny you’ll subscribe nefarious intentions to politicians you disagree with like Dewine, twisting words into something they didn’t say, but when Trump outright says things you claim he doesn’t mean them. ??‍♂️
We cal out Dewine when he takes action...what action has Trump taken to delay the election?

Hes trolling the libs ?‍♂️

I only said "masks work as we have been told", but you read "masks 100% prevent infection". Odd how you keep doing this. But regardless, yes, if we can go to work, go to restaurants, bars, and the grocery or participate in riots, we certainly should be able to vote in person.
Not odd at all, if the lines at long and people aren’t able to socially distance. Maybe extend in-person voting to two days or open up additional polls?

Ballots were fraudulent how ? Who found this
Let me see if I can find where I read or heard that. If I recall correctly it was related to some activist that was registering voters and is now charged with election fraud. And I think it had something to do with a mayoral election.

But if people's pets have been mailed ballots, that would be prima facie evidence of fraud.

Think about it. You are an evil leftist who learned how to register voters in the Moveon.org tradition. You think you are registering a Dem voter so you throw Fluffy in there. The voter takes Fluffy's ballot, fills it out and sends it in. Maybe it will slip thru by mistake, or maybe the validator is sympathetic to the way Fluffy voted. In that event, an extra vote was added. Even if it is flagged, Dem lawyers can tie up an election for months arguing that Fluffy was disenfranchised and "all the votes have not been counted."

Last edited:
Google "1 in 5 ballots rejected as fraud charged in NJ mail-in election" and you will see the Real Clear Politics article. Having trouble posting the link.

But Trump is very correct on the idea that the Dems are actually promoting "mail-out voting" as opposed to "mail-in voting." Any questioning of how ballots are validated is "voter suppression". Lol. He is also correct that we can forget about knowing who won the day after the election. We will be lucky to know by inaugural day.
Agreed about the length of time before we know who won. We might also see the media call a winner when it isn't clear yet. That could cause alot of tension if the media were to report the results wrong. If Trump were to win in another surprise result, the fireworks in the streets would be eye-opening.

Personally, I have no idea why mail-out voting would be even close to being used anywhere in our country. We are so afraid of having online voting because of fraud, imagine how bad it would be if the post office was in charge of every ballot.

1 in 5 Ballots Rejected as Fraud Is Charged in N.J. Mail-In Election

Following accusations of widespread fraud, voter intimidation, and ballot theft in the May 12 municipal elections in Paterson, N.J., state Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal (pictured) announced Thursday he is charging four men with voter fraud – including the vice president of the City Council and a candidate for that body.

With races still undecided, control of the council hangs in the balance. Paterson is New Jersey’s third largest city and the election will decide the fate of a municipal budget in excess of $300 million, in addition to hundreds of millions more in education spending and state aid.

If you can protest, you can vote in person. I’m tired of this moronic double standard being constantly ignored
Anyone with half a brain, which pretty much excludes all our yappi Leftists, knows why the Leftists want Cheat By Mail voting this November.....Even with this Coroni-Coroni business the Leftists know they can't get Goofy Joe to 270 Electoral Votes. Their only shot is to flood the poles with bogus Leftist ballots, and disappear ballots from red zip codes. Cheat by Mail voting must not, and will not be allowed to take place.

If you can send the IRS your check you can vote by mail.
I think the appropriate argument is: if we can count absentee ballots, we can count mail-in ballots.

The problem is three-fold 1) We do not have the infrastructure in place to do it 2) Dems challenge every important election they lose 3) The level of fraudulent options mail out or in voting provides are endless.

To head you off, Conservatives are not opposed to making sure every LEGAL vote counts. We are opposed to counting illegal and fraudulent votes. We understand that since your (the Left's) morality is relative, it lends to cheating if the final end result is just - in your eyes. Every other good citizen recognizes that only verified legal votes should count.

Last edited: