Trump 2024

I like my Presidents old. That way they don't hang around and bug us for decades like Barry. They just ride off into the sunset like Truman. Theoretically, they should be wiser and more experienced.

I'm going with no younger than 60, and no older than 75.
I guess that leaves me out for President then I am past the 60 mark but it seems I have been blessed to go past that 75 mark too. I retired when I turn 65 and at that time I said I sure hope I do not die right away as some do. I really would like two good years to enjoy being retired. Now that I have been retired for 11 years all I am asking for is just two more good years to enjoy my retirement. I will be honest I do feel a little older than I did when I retried but really I do not feel that much older. One problem is no one ever told me how it was supposed to feel when you pass the 75 mark. Let me tell you I feel good and I hope and pray that that feeling continues for a few more years.

Last edited:
My biggest fear is Harris vs. Trump. I would probably vote third party. At least I will be able to say you can't blame me no matter which one won.
I think you have an optimistic view on the general population. People will blame you for “throwing your vote away.” There’s plenty here who do it.

Edit: I see someone has already done that

Trump got the most votes in the history of the Republican party. I would vote for him again. Realistically though, he will do as he always does and do what is in the best interest of our country. I see him more on the campaign trail in support of others.
LOL. He will do what is best for him. If he can't profit off supporting others there is no chance he will do it. He is about himself and his own power. More likely to tweet (on his new site) against Haley. He has no interest is supporting other GOP candidates.

LOL. He will do what is best for him. If he can't profit off supporting others there is no chance he will do it. He is about himself and his own power. More likely to tweet (on his new site) against Haley. He has no interest is supporting other GOP candidates.
So what you are saying if you would decide to run for President as a Democrat (did I guess the party right?) You will say nice things about the people running against you in the primaries. If you do not say what is wrong with the people you are running against you will not get nominated. You do know that? Right?

I like my Presidents old. That way they don't hang around and bug us for decades like Barry. They just ride off into the sunset like Truman. Theoretically, they should be wiser and more experienced.

So you won't be voting if it's Trump v Biden Round II?

So what you are saying if you would decide to run for President as a Democrat (did I guess the party right?) You will say nice things about the people running against you in the primaries. If you do not say what is wrong with the people you are running against you will not get nominated. You do know that? Right?
No I am saying his ego and narcissism does not allow him to support a GOP candidate like Ron DiSantis. If ron has a MAGA rally he will take over and make it about himself. Look at his rally with Chuck Grassley, who was basically cuckold.

We both have seen dementia first hand. I don't want to risk it having Presidents who should be playing with their great grandkids.

I guess that leaves me out for President then I am past the 60 mark but it seems I have been blessed to go past that 75 mark too. I retired when I turn 65 and at that time I said I sure hope I do not die right away as some do. I really would like two good years to enjoy being retired. Now that I have been retired for 11 years all I am asking for is just two more good years to enjoy my retirement. I will be honest I do feel a little older than I did when I retried but really I do not feel that much older. One problem is no one ever told me how it was supposed to feel when you pass the 75 mark. Let me tell you I feel good and I hope and pray that that feeling continues for a few more years.
Wonderful. You were able to retire and are still enjoying life. Have you missed work and ever thought about rejoining the work force? I can't understand why someone in their 70s and 80s would want a high pressure job to deal with on a daily basis. The only thing I can think of is they want to feed their own ego.

1634824304654.png

Hopefully we can build on that 9% from 2016. ?

They said the same thing in 2015-2016. Do not get fooled twice.
If he decides to run he will be unchallenged as the nominee. Period.

He drives turnout in both parties, but there is a reason he is placing loyalists in key election positions in swing states. He has lost the popular vote by millions twice so working to game the system. If he runs it will be an absolute disaster for our democracy regardless of outcome.

Trump will be 78 years old in 2024. We have a 78 year old President right now. How is that working out? There are certain positions that age discrimination should be allowed. President of the United States is one of them.
Trump's energy and Biden's energy aren't comparable. Look at the election. Trump was out working men in there 50`s. Biden didn't campaign, he couldn't. Trump will win 2024 if his health holds up. No Republican will win without his support.

That's funny, Trump was wealthy way before he ran for office.

Biden, meanwhile got very wealthy while never earning more than about $175,000 per year for the last 50 years or so.

Care to say what's wrong with this picture?

Trump's energy and Biden's energy aren't comparable. Look at the election. Trump was out working men in there 50`s. Biden didn't campaign, he couldn't. Trump will win 2024 if his health holds up. No Republican will win without his support.
It isn't their energy that concerns me. It is their mental fitness and I question both of them.

Age is not that big of an issue, Reagan was old and a great Prez. Biden could have been Prez. 40 years ago and he would have still been a lousy Commander in Chief.

That's funny, Trump was wealthy way before he ran for office.

Biden, meanwhile got very wealthy while never earning more than about $175,000 per year for the last 50 years or so.

Care to say what's wrong with this picture?
So one got wealthy from Daddy, and one got wealthy from being your typical swampy career politician. ?‍♂️ Both sound lame to me.

Trump will run if he believes his brand hasn’t been damaged by all the lawsuits he faces AND if he sees a continuing way to profit by his candidacy. I won’t vote for him. He has already screwed over his minions in operation of his PACs and looks at those as his personal piggy bank just as he did with Trump University and Trump Foundation before they were proven frauds and he had to replay millions of dollars. Given he has no respect for rule of law and anything goes, as long as he sees his ability to control the stupid as continuing, he’s in. I don’t see him winning. Too old, too corrupt, too incompetent, too vindictive, too dishonest, too racist/bigoted, too misogynistic, too greedy, too stupid and possible health problems given his diet and poor health habits. Throw in a certified sociopath with narcissistic control of his life, the voter turnout against him will be even bigger the next time.

Last edited:
Biden puts in about a 20 hour workweek.

Trump will run if he believes his brand hasn’t been damaged by all the lawsuits he faces AND if he sees a continuing way to profit by his candidacy. I won’t vote for him. He has already screwed over his minions in operation of his PACs and looks at those as his personal piggy bank just as he did with Trump University and Trump Foundation before they were proven frauds and he had to replay millions of dollars. Given he has no respect for rule of law and anything goes, as long as he sees his ability to control the stupid as continuing, he’s in. I don’t see him winning. Too old, too corrupt, too incompetent, too vindictive, too dishonest, too racist/bigoted, too misogynistic, too greedy, too stupid and possible health problems given his diet and poor health habits. Throw in a certified sociopath with narcissistic control of his life, the voter turnout against him will be even bigger the next time.
Everything OK at home?

How is fantasyland this time of year ? This is the post of the year . Trump doing what is in the best interest of the country and supporting others is as good as it gets . Awesome post . You seem to really get what Trump is all about . Selfless service to others

I guess you missed the past 4 years when every American benefitted from Tump's policies, in a big, big way. And he did it for free.

Stay delusional if you must.