Troy (4-0) vs Miamisburg (4-0)

TroyTrojan05

This is going to be a dandy! These teams have developed a little bit of a rivalry over the last few years. Burg is coming off a very impressive win against mighty Wayne, and Troy just dismantling Stebbins 62-0. Last year Troy won this game, but Miamisburg got Troy the year before.

I’m pumped for this one! Who ya got?

Man this should be a great game! Troy is poised to take their division and possibly finish 10-0 if they can win this game . Burg is senior heavy and has a qb to go along with their brute running style offense , makes them dangerous because now they can sling it around on you too and still control the clock .
With that all being said I have to go with burg and Coach Lewis , I believe he’s the difference here .
A lot of fun in the gwoc this year

21-16

Last edited:
I’m giving Troy the home field advantage. Every game these 2 have played over the last few years has been a great game. This one will be no different. Troy can play stall ball if need be, but they also have weapons if this turns into a back and forth game.

Man this should be a great game! Troy is poised to take their division and possibly finish 10-0 if they can win this game . Burg is senior heavy and has a qb to go along with their brute running style offense , makes them dangerous because now they can sling it around on you too and still control the clock .
With that all being said I have to go with burg and Coach Lewis , I believe he’s the difference here .
A lot of fun in the gwoc this year

21-16
UH ,oh I see now. Its a joke avery bad one.

This is going to be a great game. Miamisburg will bring a def that is so much better than they have had in several years and a very good QB. Head coach Channell is proving but the Def cordinator is the biggest difference i see in this Burg team. He has this team playing like a pack of wild dogs . It has been a long time since a Channell team has had a passing attack like they do this year and as always the ground and pound is still there. Havent seen troy this year but realize they have a very talented athletic team that will give Burg all they want. If miamisburg doesnt give up the big plays they win 30 -20

Early forecast is 60% of showers... a wet field favors Troy because they are used to playing on wet natural grass.

RB Jon Yerkins is starting to get it rolling the past 2 games. #11 Drew Barry WR is a big target. But overall its just a total team effort that play hard entire game with coaching that has a prepared team that plays with hustle and heart.the biggest difference in this burg team is the DEF so far rock solid.and total team effort. there doesnt seem to be a game changer outside of Tate Vongsy but might be a better team overall

This will be a very good game. I think it will be a low scoring game. Troy's defense does a great job against the Wing-T. If Burg mix it up and pass more they will win the game. If they stay true to the running game they will not win.

The game might honestly come down to who has the ball last. I could see it being a 1 score game in the 4th quarter, and whoever scores last will win. I see a low scoring game as well. Somewhere around 21-17.

I have the Burg by at least 28 in this ballgame. Joey Yerkins goes for 250 with 3 scores and Kyle Vaughn dominates the trenches on both sides of the ball with 5 sacks.

This is going to be a great game. Miamisburg will bring a def that is so much better than they have had in several years and a very good QB. Head coach Channell is proving but the Def cordinator is the biggest difference i see in this Burg team. He has this team playing like a pack of wild dogs . It has been a long time since a Channell team has had a passing attack like they do this year and as always the ground and pound is still there. Havent seen troy this year but realize they have a very talented athletic team that will give Burg all they want. If miamisburg doesnt give up the big plays they win 30 -20

They are senior heavy and that DC is not doing nothing different from the one he had before. From what I was told they went back to the same def that carries them to a regional championship game

Troy has given up the fewest points in the entire Gwoc this year (29) and has scored the second most (155). Of course they haven’t played the teams Burg has to be fair. The team that beat Miamisburg last year is not as good as this years team. I’m sure Burg is better too.

Moving Sammy Jackson to linebacker this year has been key for Troy this year. They also have little gnat like defenders who swarm to the ball. I.e. the Shoop brothers. The defensive is a huge reason why this team is successful. Not to mention we have the best rb in the Gwoc.

This will be the first true test for the Trojans in the secondary. They have not been tested yet all year. I know that the Burg are run heavy but the quick passing game that Miamisburg run could be an issue for Troys secondary. Just my take.

Still think Troy wins 17-14