Trotwood scored 153?

You know except what I am "implying". The stereotype that a running and pressing team cannot slow the ball down and play a more discipline, controlled style. And most of these type teams are majority black and/ or considered "urban". There is no real implying at all, it's real. Now it was not my intent at all to bring politics or social commentary to this post. I made a statement that you already know is true. I talked to three dudes last night from Columbus that were simply "amazed" at how well Twood played, how "patience " and discipline they played. Not common terms to describe a team that averages damn near 100 points a game or is athletic and
has some other obvious characteristics about them....:censored::censored:

You know except what I am "implying". The stereotype that a running and pressing team cannot slow the ball down and play a more discipline, controlled style. And most of these type teams are majority black and/ or considered "urban". There is no real implying at all, it's real. Now it was not my intent at all to bring politics or social commentary to this post. I made a statement that you already know is true. I talked to three dudes last night from Columbus that were simply "amazed" at how well Twood played, how "patience " and discipline they played. Not common terms to describe a team that averages damn near 100 points a game or is athletic and
has some other obvious characteristics about them....:censored::censored:

I do not know if anyone is biting. A lot of people see bad basketball for what it is and great basketball for what it is, at least around here. Hard work and discipline are what we like to see no matter the style.

Last edited:
Not meant for you to bite. Just look at history. It will always tell the truth. Or just watch Hoosiers....Anyway good win Rams. Keep it rolling.

Trottwood is disciplined and outstanding. Pressing up 50 in 4th quarter is completely uncalled for !

You do know that Hoosiers is a movie loosely based on a 1950's team right?
Yes I do. Very clearly. And living in the world of stereotypes everyday, it is still a very prevalent misnomer that "Urban" teams often can out "athlete" teams but when it comes to "execution" they fall short. Why are we playing this game? I did not want to go here. It was a byproduct of stereotypes then and still is now. It's just the way it is. Like I said, why were the 3 guys from the prevailing culture that I talked with so surprised and shocked at hell well Trotwood played? The dudes just came of winning the state championship? Why the shock? Or the comment of can they play a more deliberate pace? etc. etc.. Again, I am trying to stay away from social commentary because this should be about sports and I have respect for posters and the objectivity some try to have. But I have been on this board for a long time and every now and then it's gets a little dicey when it comes to the themes that divide many. So in essence. Go Rams! Great win! Go get a championship.

When you go to watch a NCAA or NBA do not tell me that people dislike the players/game. When you check the $$$ those entities make do not tell me that people dislike the players/game. Lol Go Rams. Lol 2020

W

Wow, NMonth coach sounds awful. Why not limit possession/stall? Try somehow to get up 2-0. IDK, its actually really hard to hold the ball like that and let minutes ticket off against pressure. But 70 -20 looks better.
Eh. They weren going to win so why not go down wjtha a bang. With 153 I woulda expected TM to have been playing a girls team

Down 17 To 10 14 Team lmao.

Compare your team’s winning percentage this year to Trotwood’s.

Compare your team’s winning percentages over the last 5 years to Trotwood‘s.

Has your team ever played a nationally ranked team at Fly’in to the Hoop?

How many state championships does your team have? Have they even been to the championship game?